• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Legendary Weapons And Rare Item Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Ellis

Reaction score
I will trade A Really Sharp Pair of Scissors for Beadle's cutlass or Souldrinker

TheFinalMaster

Reaction score
I need..........Chicken bane,The Hammer of Wilmageddon, Jack's Hammer, Sorrow's Fist,Trollblight, The TYPO, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, Thunderblade, The Equaliser, Ol' Malice, Simmons's Shotgun, Skorm's Justice, Swift Irregular, The , Bloodcraver, you should get a response in the same day i have set this as my home page.

master666epic

Reaction score
i need these weapons, hammer of wilmageddon, jacks hammer, blood craver, briars blaster, skorms justice and gnomewrecker... im positive thats all i need possibly one more but its hard to keep track
i aint to sure how to give reputation, but if you inform me how i will do it :) plus i dont actually want to keep them, only quickly borrow for the achievment :) (im on the who's trustworthy thread) i have 4 people who can back me up :)
dint quite understand the post on here and on xbl, so i will copy n paste this on here and to your xbl acct :)

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
This is really sweet, man. Can I have the Scythe tattoos, Thunderblade, Avo's Lamentation, Beadle's Cutlass, Dragonstomper, the pre-order sword (if you have it), Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, and the long hair style?
I'll message you on XBL when I'm online.
Thanks bro!

Galaphile G77

Reaction score
Sup Jericho, I'm working on my own version of what I call "the perfect game". Before I leave the castle I really kinda need the Long hair & if it's not too much hassle, the old kingdom & scythe tattoos. I'm missing weopons too but I can probably still search out the majority of them. Thanks in advance, I'll now seek you out on live.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Can I have Beadle's Cutlass, the Love Sword, Really, Sharp Pair of Scissors, the Swinging Sword, Hammer of Wilmagadeeon, Jakc's Hammer, Sorrow's Fist, the Tenderiser, Bloodcraver, Chickenbane, Tee Killer Shooter, Defender of the Faith, the Equaliser, Skorm's Justice, and the Chef's Hat?

o CRADLE o

Reaction score
i need help with legendary weapons and the clothes achievement. im going to message you and ur friend now.

o CRADLE o

Reaction score
I need 8 weapons and help with clothes achievements.

weapons i need:

Hammers

Jack's Hammer
Sorrow's Fist
the tenderiser

Pistols

Bloodcraver
Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles

The Sandgoose
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

clothes i need :

idk yet, ill update when i do.., and ill message you now.

David Lavin

Reaction score
Hi
I need the following weapons as well as the chef’s hat Queens outfit and the female Masquerade outfit will send you a message in game:
The Swinging Sword, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, Souldrinker, The Casanova, The Splade, Jack’s Hammer, The TYPO, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Lunarium Pounder, Sorrow’s Fist, Faerie Hammer of the Moon King, Dragonstomper .48, Bloodcraver, The Ice Maiden, Tee Killer Shooter, Briar’s Blaster, Desert Fury, Holy Vengeance, Mirians’s Mutilator, The Sandgoose, Skorm’s Justice, The Equaliser, Simmons Shotgun, Swift Irregular and The Hero’s Companion

Many Thanks

Nooza

Reaction score
Hopefully this is still going on. Really could use the help. I will send you a friend request.

Status
Not open for further replies.