• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Legendary Weapons And Rare Item Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBBIKAI

Reaction score
I hear that the dup glitch has stop working so could i have the
Mallets mallet
Face malter
The casanova

Any help i would really appreciate bro.:D

exgoldbridget

exgoldbridget
Reaction score
I hear that the dup glitch has stop working so could i have the
Mallets mallet
Face malter
The casanova

Any help i would really appreciate bro.:D

do you have the bloodcraver? if you could just let me get ahold of it so i can get the achievement i will give it back and give you the three weapons you need. no need for a trade....i just want that achievement!

ROBBIKAI

Reaction score
do you have the bloodcraver? if you could just let me get ahold of it so i can get the achievement i will give it back and give you the three weapons you need. no need for a trade....i just want that achievement!

I do actually,I got it in the Auroran Mine,Send me a request and we'll trade :D

wackajackattack

Reaction score
So... I need the Tannar's Glory, Souldrinker, Bloodcraver & Shrieking Pilgrim for my collection - if anyone could help me out I'd be eternally grateful (you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours); my gamertag is Wackajackattack, feel free to PM me.

Reaction score
Please can i have the dragonstomper 48? Would help loads, thanks
My gamertag is Flaminghamster1

LORDTER

Reaction score
Any one have dragonstomper.48 trade swinging sword for it
GT: LORDTER

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
PLEASE READ MY THREAD IN GENERAL DISCUSSION. thank you

Colonal Eric

Reaction score
I was wondering if I could get some weapons??? It would be awesome if I could. My gamertag is colonal eric

Reaction score
Hey these are the weapons i need: Avo's Lamentation, Beadler's Cutlass, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, Sorrow's Fist, TYPO, Bloodcraver, Dragonstomper .48, Ice Maiden, Defender of the Faith, Simmon's Shotgun, and Skorm's Justice. Ill message you on live in a few.

GT-earthwarrior723

brent

Reaction score
I need about 8 if i dont get to trade some before we meet up. just need this achievement for my 100% be really cool of you. I will msg you let me know when a good time to meet up is - LG

SnifflyChris210

Reaction score
looking for any good weps and willing to trade

• Thunderblade
  • Tannars Glory
  • Sorrows Fist
  • Souldrinker
and Avos Lamentation

or ill trade for cash seeing as its the rubbish legendarys i got :L:blush:

Darkterror77

Reaction score
I'm looking to get the Long & Bob hairstyles, the queen's outfit, as well as scythe's hammer and jack's hammer.

GT - Chief Chunk 77

jaxk10

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this is for everybody out there who still haven't completed their collections in Fable 3. I have all 50 legendary weapons, scythe and old kingdom tattoo sets, male/female masquerade and king/queen suits, long hair and bob hairstyles plus all the items of lesser rarity. I am willing to give these items to anybody who is interested, I have unlimited number of them and the only thing that I ask in exchange is for you to give me a good reputation on xbox live. My gamer tag is Jericho Freeman, feel free to message me at your convenience and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Note: if I'm not online or you can not reach me contact ox0 Shad0w 0xo, he offers the same services and has the same selection of items as I do.

Edit: lately I have been getting alot of messages on xbox but no replies here, please post a reply on the forum before contacting me on xbl, otherwise the topic gets lost and it becomes harder for other ppl to find it and get me to help them out. I will no longer take requests from people who don't post here.

Edit: So lately I'm getting alot of ppl requesting stuff and leaving their gamer tags expecting me to contact them. Do not do that for I will not contact you myself! I'm already giving away all the stuff for free, do you really expect me to go look for you myself as well? If you want something leave a request here and msg me on xbl. It's not very hard and it makes it much easier for me to process your requests.

Hi
I am looking for;
Swords
Avo's Lamentation
The Swinging Sword
Souldrinker
Mr. Stabby
The Casanova
The Love Sword
Hammers
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
The TYPO
Hammer Of Wilmageddon
Mallet's Mallet
Lunarium Pounder
Sorrow's Fist
Trollblight
Faerie Hammer Of The Moon King
Aurora's Shield
Rifles
The Sandgoose
The Shrieking Pilgrim
Arkwright's Flintlock
Swift Irregular
Facemelter
Defender Of The Faith
Scattershot
Pistols
Gnomewrecker
Briar's Blaster
Holy Vengeance
Mirian's Mutilator

Any of those would be good but i especially want The Swinging Sword and The Sandgoose
Cheers
My GT is jaxk10

o Woot o

Reaction score
Hi, I would like a Scythe's Warhammer, Sandgoose Rifle, and The Swinging Sword. If there is anything you want/need in return just ask and I might have it.

Thanks.
GT- o Woot o

my-gardian-angel

Reaction score
hey I was wondering if you and me could hang out in multiplayer and if you could give me the money shot and Scythe's Warhammer. and im new both here and to xbox live and i was wondering if I could use headphones to communicate with someone on fable 3 xbl

Joscam14

Reaction score
I could use some weapons from you. I hope your still offering this arrangement i will add you to my friends list but to let you know who i am my gamertag is JEDI MASTER 194

Kay

Reaction score
Hi, My GT is Kaelestraz. If you still have weapons and are still giving away I will message you on Xbox Live what weapons I still need, which is nearly 6 more I believe, but just posting because you said to, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.