• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets have a PARTY!!!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sh*tty techno tune I came across via haplessly searching for a rave tune on Youtube. Now if you don't mind I have some snozzberries to lick.
Again. Please. I will not relinquish my DJ seat to anyone with a snozberry addiction.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
It should be in Amsterdam, then we can all get stoned, legally.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I will not relinquish my DJ seat to anyone with a snozberry addiction.

It's not an addiction! I can stop licking the wallpaper whenever I want to.
It should be in Amsterdam, then we can all get stoned, legally.

Actually, Amsterdam are making it illegal for tourists to smoke pot there. So, Demi can smoke as much as he wants whereas we're stuck with oregano.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Sooo.. Are we having a party? Filled with rave music, ecstacy, caged people and tractors? Niiice

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
white-russian.jpg
View attachment 583

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Not a bad idea...

Demi, we're coming over. How far are you from Amsterdam?
'bout 45 minutes by train. An hour from my house to a specific destination in the middle of the city.

It's not an addiction! I can stop licking the wallpaper whenever I want to.

Actually, Amsterdam are making it illegal for tourists to smoke pot there. So, Demi can smoke as much as he wants whereas we're stuck with oregano.
Actually, they're making it illegal for tourists to buy it. I can still pass it on, provided that you lend me the money.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Or bum it off you, whatever.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So I've been told.

Figured you lotioned them up.

Actually, they're making it illegal for tourists to buy it. I can still pass it on, provided that you lend me the money.

Your government is crafty. "Let's let them smoke the pot... but let's not let them buy it! Muahahahaha!" - In Dutch, whatever.

Tyranny.

Also, it's not a party without someone playing the guitar. I'm gonna assume we're sorted with that. Because nearly every teen-to young adult male plays the guitar. I'd love to play myself, but I prefer it when someone else embarrasses themselves.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Figured you lotioned them up.

Your government is crafty. "Let's let them smoke the pot... but let's not let them buy it! Muahahahaha!" - In Dutch, whatever.

Tyranny.

Also, it's not a party without someone playing the guitar. I'm gonna assume we're sorted with that. Because nearly every teen-to young adult male plays the guitar. I'd love to play myself, but I prefer it when someone else embarrasses themselves.
So aeh just rolled this here honky-tonk piano over 'ere for nothun'?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I don't play the guitar, but I can play the cowbell.

tumblr_ljisja_Q65_Q1qj0zk3o1_500.gif

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE

Reaction score
Hmm I wonder who the first casualty of the evening will be? Will queen 'accidentally' gouge someone's eye in a drunken rave? Will hobbes make the classic error of mixing whiskey and cigars setting fire to the building and killing everyone, becoming the country's youngest mass scale arsonist? Will I get bored of waiting in the tractor and depart, leaving you hopelessly stranded without a Paddle? Let's face it...it ain't a party without at least one dramatic incident to put a dampening on the evening.