• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets have a PARTY!!!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hmm I wonder who the first casualty of the evening will be? Will queen 'accidentally' gouge someone's eye in a drunken rave? Will hobbes make the classic error of mixing whiskey and cigars setting fire to the building and killing everyone, becoming the country's youngest mass scale arsonist? Will I get bored of waiting in the tractor and depart, leaving you hopelessly stranded without a Paddle? Let's face it...it ain't a party without at least one dramatic incident to put a dampening on the evening.

Drunk or not drunk -- I will gouge someone's eye out. My dance moves are horrifically lethal.

Angel and Steve will inevitably hook up. Hobbe will get molested by Giki-Chan, he'll just pretend to not enjoy it. Cheez's choice of music will go considerably down-hill the more drunk he becomes, to the point that we're raving to smooth jazz - which will liven up Arseface who has been lingering in the corner stroking his Chick Corea CD. Every so often a few electrical appliances will magically disappear coincidentally while Hermit is no-where to be seen. At some point Tsuyu will escape his cage and drag several innocent by-standers back into said cage. Purp will be seen, holding a white russian, chasing after Hermit, who is carrying away Purp's rug and Dark Drakan will be seen enjoying a russian without the white. Scarecrow will be found swaying back and forth out in the field wishing he could join in and wondering why the farmer stuffed apples down his shirt to make him look more like a female scarecrow. SAG will be found asleep in the tractor most of the evening, while IAmSomeDamnHorse is seen driving a combine harvester as Dark Intellect runs in the opposite direction. Later in the evening Tyloric, along with Firis and Skotekal, will perform a Chippendale strip tease performance. Aions will be seen caressing his most favourite My Little Pony figurine, while Azer throws the one ring into Mt Doom. Sephi and Howler will tango dance over hot coals, narrowly avoiding Demi's dangerous, life-threathening experiments involving coke and mentos and White Knight attempts to rescue Dark Intellect outside. Necro will, of course, be raving to dubstep whilst dressed as a Super Saiyan-Jedi-Assassin-Hero and Rotid will be pelvic-thrusting across the room while riding a skateboard. Then The Annoying Hoverer stumbles in amongst the commotion and is scarred for life. Thus making her...one of us.

Gird your loins, everyone. This is gonna be one HELLAVA PARTY!!

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Drunk or not drunk -- I will gouge someone's eye out. My dance moves are horrifically lethal.

Angel and Steve will inevitably hook up. Hobbe will get molested by Giki-Chan, he'll just pretend to not enjoy it. Cheez's choice of music will go considerably down-hill the more drunk he becomes, to the point that we're raving to smooth jazz - which will liven up Arseface who has been lingering in the corner stroking his Chick Corea CD. Every so often a few electrical appliances will magically disappear coincidentally while Hermit is no-where to be seen. At some point Tsuyu will escape his cage and drag several innocent by-standers back into said cage. Purp will be seen, holding a white russian, chasing after Hermit, who is carrying away Purp's rug and Dark Drakan will be seen enjoying a russian without the white. Scarecrow will be found swaying back and forth out in the field wishing he could join in and wondering why the farmer stuffed apples down his shirt to make him look more like a female scarecrow. SAG will be found asleep in the tractor most of the evening, while IAmSomeDamnHorse is seen driving a combine harvester as Dark Intellect runs in the opposite direction. Later in the evening Tyloric, along with Firis and Skotekal, will perform a Chippendale strip tease performance. Aions will be seen caressing his most favourite My Little Pony figurine, while Azer throws the one ring into Mt Doom. Sephi and Howler will tango dance over hot coals, narrowly avoiding Demi's dangerous, life-threathening experiments involving coke and mentos and White Knight attempts to rescue Dark Intellect outside. Necro will, of course, be raving to dubstep whilst dressed as a Super Saiyan-Jedi-Assassin-Hero and Rotid will be pelvic-thrusting across the room while riding a skateboard. Then The Annoying Hoverer stumbles in amongst the commotion and is scarred for life. Thus making her...one of us.

Gird your loins, everyone. This is gonna be one HELLAVA PARTY!!
I especially liked that part where stuff happened. That was awesome.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
I'ma gitchu Dark Intellect

you can't escape my farming equipment of doom

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
.... a man gets lonely in the cage...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Necro will, of course, be raving to dubstep whilst dressed as a Super Saiyan-Jedi-Assassin-Hero

Cueen you ignorant slut! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm a firebender and a Pokemon trainer too, dammit!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cueen you ignorant slut! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm a firebender and a Pokemon trainer too, dammit!

Well the firebender skill and pokeball would be hidden in your costume. I THOUGHT THAT WAS OBVIOUS YOU IGNORANT SLUT

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Yu say the farmer puts the apples down my shirt.. little do you know.. ;)

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
I'm bringing my riding crop and gimp suit

hope you like that cage tsuyu

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
I am officially crashing this party

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Of all the people to be molested by...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
There better be a cigarette water fountain. Instead of water, cigarettes come out. Yeah... this is a good idea. I like good ideas.