• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

" Magic In Albion "

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score
" Magic In Albion "

Thought it would be interesting to see what spell you prefere most....

For me its gotta be raise dead .. I love summoning 5 hobbes and have them get attacked whilst i shoot with my enforcer makes life a whole lot easier....

So what about u guys?

K

Kishoku

Re: " Magic In Albion "

I have to say either 'Blades', 'Raise Dead', or 'Lightning'.

If you use a Lvl. 5 Lightning spell on a bunch of enemies, you got heaps of exp.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i dont use magic alot but when i do its eather fire or slow time

Reaction score

For sheer power, Shock

For the giggles, Chaos.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Force Push Is GOD. There is no spell as irrevocably awesome. Though, in point of fact, it's just about the only spell I use, which kinda makes me less unbiased.

Raise dead is good, too, especially against balverines, and shock is good when you want a quick blast. Mostly because I only have it to level one currently.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Walker;261150 said:
Force Push Is GOD. There is no spell as irrevocably awesome. Though, in point of fact, it's just about the only spell I use, which kinda makes me less unbiased.

Raise dead is good, too, especially against balverines, and shock is good when you want a quick blast. Mostly because I only have it to level one currently.
force push in fable 1 was way better, in fable 2 force push was the last spell i lvled up

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

the spell system sucks and all the spells feel the same with different colors. they shewdve had a multi shot spell.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I was never much of a Will user. It's just noisy and inconvenient. Though I suppose if I had to choose, it'd have to be the Time Control spell. It makes shooting a hoard of Spire guards a hell of a lot easier. Head-shot decapitations make me giggle.

L

Lunamoon

I always use Raise dead , slow time and shock , that way I can raise dead then they can hold off the enemies for a little while (but not to hurt of kill them because they do hardly any damage , if any ¬__¬)then ill use slow time and charge my spell while its slow time so i have more time to charge my spell without the dead disappearing so quick and leaving me attack free while im charging .

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i dont like the new spell system, i understand needing to charge up the spell. but i really wish you could swap spells faster. i hate having a charge line up like that. fable spell system was way better.

I

Iliekkipsz

I liek the kipz, how bout you?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;261203 said:
i dont like the new spell system, i understand needing to charge up the spell. but i really wish you could swap spells faster. i hate having a charge line up like that. fable spell system was way better.

I wouldn't go that far-- I didn't like Fable's system that much either. You could only really use three spells easily, or at least I could. Whenever I tried to use more I ended up having to cycle through fifty different pain-in-the-ass tiers to get to the one I wanted.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

2nd class raise dead (no agro on me)
5th class whatever-spell = ownage!