• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Man dies playing video game..:(....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrZoid

Re: Man dies playing video game..:(....

basically... ][_ ([]) ][_

What a tard.

Tsuyu;25109 said:
Those silly people...tsk tsk tsk... I hope this won't be another flame of gaming. I mean, what activity would you not die of if you did it for 50 hours straight?

Very good point btw. ;)

H

Hexadecimal

Tsuyu;25261 said:
I think you can go on for a few weeks without food, but only a few days without water...So probably.

hehehe
I meant booze... though I suppose you could live on water too, it you really wanted to...;)
seriously though, that's intense that someone could be so addicted to gaming that they don't notice themselves gradually dying... some places now are making gaming detox centres like they do for drugs, apparently for some people this is a big problem.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25165 said:
Yeah, you have to admire their dedication to the fine art of gaming.

Yeah got that right!

Poppycock;25248 said:
i bet hes in heaven looking at all the people who died in a car crash or got shot and there like "howed u die?" and hes like "oh i played video games"

Id be damn proud of that!

Tsuyu;25251 said:
All snuggled down in bed, beer in one hand, PS2 controller in the other and my laptop in my lap - that's life. :p

That is the epitemy of life!

B

Bethrezen

A 24-year-old South Korean man died after playing computer games nonstop for 86 hours, police said yesterday.
crazy people!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Bethrezen;26065 said:
crazy people!

Respect to them though they are true games addicts over there!

B

Bethrezen

a man died playing Diablo II for 17-18 hours but of course he was not korean :D

K

keekos

Just a tip for gamers, playing games especially an rpg is not an obsession, it is just like basketball where we take breaks to ease up ourselves in the stress we take every day, well if you dont have a thing to do except playing games, get a life, get a job that cannot be tiring when you are a gamer.

D

darthlime101

Or get a job as a game designer.

That would be embarrasing when your dead, people as you how you died. Some people would be proud but if your well known in the community, die because of videogames and someone whos dead asks you how you die.... I would make my self live. (opposite of suicide:lol:)

Seriously, South Korea has lots quite a few guys playing videogames. North Koreas got nukes, so what does have South Korea have?

M

Mikular

Yeah, and another igrl died the next month in World of Warcraft, named "Snowy", and there was one MASSIVE HELL of an online funeral. The screenshots were amazing. It's kinda touching *sniff*.

K

keekos

Damn another gaming death, dont those people realize what they are doing!

F

flamingsquirrel

Speaking of WoW, anyone catch the southpark about that? classic, jut classic.

Also about WoW, anyone see serenity now? Basicly this guy died in real life, and they had a MASSIVE funeral, then this clan called "serenity now" ambushed and killed everyone, then even got an insider to get footage of it!
(vidVVV)
hay guys wuts goin on in this video? :cool: - Google Video

ALSO WoW! Leory Jenkins. that was funny, they admited it was staged, but it was funny
(vid VVV)
YouTube - Leeroy Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.