• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect 3 Early Demo Access

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
zCWvu.jpg
Demo Release Date - 14.02.12
Facebook users can receive early access to the demo for Xbox 360 only, and other Mass Effect 3 goodies by clicking here and following the instructions, and if you're lucky enough you'll receive a code to download the demo early.​
Or you can watch part 1(and so on) of the demo here if you're not afraid of a few major spoilers.​
So far I've received an avatar item, but must wait 2 hours before I can try again and you only receive 3 tries. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'll bother trying again with the demo being released in a matter of days, but for those who do wish to bother the offer's there.​

Azer249

Reaction score
Nice find Queen, it's nice for them to offer people the chance to play it early. I won't be able to use the codes because i'm a pc gamer (wish it was all platforms). As for the demo having major spoilers. I'm not sure if i even want to play it till the full game.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice find Queen, it's nice for them to offer people the chance to play it early. I won't be able to use the codes because i'm a pc gamer (wish it was all platforms). As for the demo having major spoilers. I'm not sure if i even want to play it till the full game.

Well, thank you for giving me your code. :)

If I receive the code myself, I'll happily pass it on to someone who wants it.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh me memememememememe!

Alright, it's yours. If I get one of course. Your gamer tag is Teh Hermit, right? Just gonna enter yours instead of mine just incase.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Alright, it's yours. If I get one of course. Your gamer tag is Teh Hermit, right? Just gonna enter yours instead of mine just incase.

Don't you need the date of birth to do it? :wat:

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Well, I won a Normandy avatar item. Then it locked me out. ;-;

Azer249

Reaction score
I have a Normandy Avatar item code, first to inbox me gets it. I shall send it as soon as i get back from being out =D

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Playing the demo now, takes a short bit to get used to the controls again. Loving the cinematics, reminds me of the epic action in Uncharted 2. Female Shepard's new face however... eh, not sure how I feel about it.

Tyloric

Reaction score
Yay! I got the demo!

I'll try it out later.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Queen sent me her demo code, I'm downloading it right now.

Hail the Scottish! For generosity and haggis, and whiskey! And a really cool accent.

Tyloric

Reaction score
Why is there no option to invert the X-axis? ;-;

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Just completed it, while the acting of Shepard and Anderson is downplayed in an all out invasion of earth the rest was utterly fantastic. And the boss had me jizzing English muffins.

Overall thoughts? My game of the year. CAN NOT WAIT, for the whole product! :D

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Just completed it, while the acting of Shepard and Anderson is downplayed in an all out invasion of earth the rest was utterly fantastic. And the boss had me jizzing English muffins.

Overall thoughts? My game of the year. CAN NOT WAIT, for the whole product! :D

You were playing as male Shepard I take it?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ney lassie, female Shepard I cannot stand the male Shepard's voice in makes my skin cringe.

Fully agreed, but I suppose her voice could have used more emotion in it. I should replay the demo again with a new face for her, cause her default one just bothered me in parts.. must've been those really big eyes of hers.