• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect 3 Early Demo Access

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I've actually always enjoyed MShep, but the opening scene seemed really silly to me. "OMG HELP US SHEPPARD- *kaboom*"

._.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Playing the demo now, takes a short bit to get used to the controls again. Loving the cinematics, reminds me of the epic action in Uncharted 2. Female Shepard's new face however... eh, not sure how I feel about it.

... it haz ammo?

EDIT: I cant get this crap to work. The page just keeps refreshing over and over, never loading the damn thing...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
... it haz ammo?

EDIT: I cant get this crap to work. The page just keeps refreshing over and over, never loading the damn thing...

Indeed, it sadly still uses ammo.

Azer249

Reaction score

This is how i felt about Mass effect 2, when they took out overheating, weapon mods, lots of weapons, armor, armor mods and just about everything that made it a good rpg. :(

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I loved the ME3 demo. I would have been very surprised if ME3 was a disappointment but I'm positive it won't be. Strong contender for GOTY 2012.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This is how i felt about Mass effect 2, when they took out overheating, weapon mods, lots of weapons, armor, armor mods and just about everything that made it a good rpg. :(

Bioware: 'We've brought back a lot of what was missing in ME2'

The first ME was very much an RPG that looked at its world down the barrel of a gun, and by now it feels like a shooter with the RPG elements receding - the morality and the levelling seems to be in the background. Has it been a battle of genres?

We just want to tell the best story within the context of an amazing shooter. I think in ME3 we've actually brought back a lot of the customisation elements that were missing in ME2: Weapons, armour, powers, each power now has nine possible ways of evolution. We brought back all that customisation. Like any transition between games, we want to polish everything. I wouldn't say one genre is winning out over another.

Azer249

Reaction score
Bioware: 'We've brought back a lot of what was missing in ME2'

The first ME was very much an RPG that looked at its world down the barrel of a gun, and by now it feels like a shooter with the RPG elements receding - the morality and the levelling seems to be in the background. Has it been a battle of genres?

We just want to tell the best story within the context of an amazing shooter. I think in ME3 we've actually brought back a lot of the customisation elements that were missing in ME2: Weapons, armour, powers, each power now has nine possible ways of evolution. We brought back all that customisation. Like any transition between games, we want to polish everything. I wouldn't say one genre is winning out over another.

You have just confirmed my pre-order, not only that but you have made me the happiest man in the world. BE MINE DRAKAN <3