• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Horns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SICARIUS

My Horns?

Welcome! As you can probably tell I'm new to the forums. I've only played Fable 2 for about 5 hours and I have a problem that I was hoping someone could help me solve. After playing the game for a bout 3 hours and doing lots of evil deeds, such as going on killing sprees in Bowerstone, my character grew horns about half of their full length, and red lines began to appear on his skin. I chose the community service when approached by the guards. I want to make my character look as evil as possible with full length horns etc. I took a job as a blacksmith, and after getting to about a 4 star level, I decided to quit the job but when I did my character lost his horns and the red lines disappeared. My character now looks normal, but with blue skin. My personality is fully evil, and about half pure, more on the pure side. I went on another killing spree for about an hour but still my horns never grew back and my character still remained the same. Does anyone know why my horns disappeared and how to get them back?

- SICARIUS

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Re: My Horns?

Start the game up, while its starting hold A to clear cache.

S

SICARIUS

Um when do I hold A? After I press A to start the game, or after I put the game in the drive?

R

rmills45

you lost your horns because you were doing a good deed by working lol, eat alot of meat and drink alot of beer, however you may get a litle fat. So eat tons of celery!!!

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Do corrupt deeds. Sleep with hookers and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.