• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wishlist and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Ideas/Wishlist

Hmmmmmmmmmm oh well. It would still be cool though.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm oh well. It would still be cool though.

They need to have more Heroes, then you can rivalries and stuff. Maybe certain towns could be ruled by heroes.

M

Minky

Wow all of that stuff is AWSOME:thumbsup: !!!How long did it take u to think of all that?:wassat:

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Minky said:
Wow all of that stuff is AWSOME:thumbsup: !!!How long did it take u to think of all that?:wassat:

The thoughts have always been around my mind, writting it out took about 45 minutes

I

Ivan

My Wishlist:
- Necropolis with dark people and evil merchants where you can buy a house or crypt and sleep in your coffin:)
- Mystical faerie wood with faeries.If you please them they'll give you some gift:w00t: , and if you make them angry they'll curse you :'(
- The Hero should have some name
- Some sea adventures and maybe battles:pirate:
- Earn money as a gladiator every week on the arena
- NPC heroes who ally with you and others who challenge you
- Air or water transport or horses
- Magic items - a few robes,wands,staffs,magical jewels and other mystical shiny things
- S**shop :lol:
- I wanted my evil hero to be a pimp in TLC and bring more girls in the bordello to work and earn more money
- The hero must be able to jump
- A few ice spells(not blizzard and ice bolt but something unique)
- Poison arrows:ninja:
- A few large battles with many heroes(NPC's , i dont like mmorpgs) will be nice
- Co-op for some quests( the non-story quests),the story quests musn't have this option
- Various environments

B

blu phoenix

hey all that stuff is awesome. i really think that someone should get this stuff out to the creators in time. it would be neat to see this stuff in fable2. everyone elses wish list are neat too. i'm telling ya those are some really neat ideas. great for the game. i've been hoping for stuff like this in the games. (geez.. you guys do get up way too early):)

A

Arckon

There is not one thing i disagreed with.5-star rating*****
fable-the-lost-chapters-pc-011_tn.jpg

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

New weapons:

-Iron Will users Staff
-Steel Will users Staff
-Obsidian Will users Staff
-Master Will users Staff
-Mazes Wizard Staff

(The Will Users Staff is a ranged weapon, just like the Longbow and Crossbow, only it launches energy balls, much like how the magic hobbs throw the dark purple ones in Fable 1)

-Iron BoStick
-Steel BoStick
-Obsidian BoStick
-Master BoStick
-Staff of Keldon

(A two handed combat staff, much like whispers from Fable 1)

-Iron Fighter Gauntlets
-Steel Gauntlets
-Obsidian Gauntlets
-Master Gauntlets
-Fists of the Firehand

(Fist fighter gauntlets with claw blades on them. Sword weapons cannot be drawn with these on, they do however act as weapons in melee combat, and are just as fatal)

-Yew Sling
-Oak Sling
-Ebony Sling
-Master Sling
-The Windslayer

(A wooden sling that hurls light pebbles and stones at intense speeds. Not as powerful as a longbow or crossbow, but much faster and more rapid. And just like the longbow and crossbow, the longer you swing the stone before throwing it, the more damage it will cause)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Not bad.............

B

blu phoenix

no, not bad at all. some good ideas there.

S

Skormsfury

these are not bad ideas great ideas really

K

keekos

those ideas are brilliant, mike could become the next creator of fable,
"Fable 3 : Earth,Heaven,Hell"

T

Thinker

ALL the ideas are great. I really really really think someone should try and get a hold of the guys in charge of making the game because it would be a waste if these ideas would not be in mind for Fable 2.

I have some ideas too not sure if they have been mentioned but so I'll just post them

-SKILLS-
I love the skills in which you can spend your exp but I don't like the fact that there are not many options on where to spend them. Sure there is a lot of magic but what about the people that prefer the use of a sword, a bow, etc. I don't have much ideas of this but if anyone can think of something it would be nice if you shared the idea/s.

-ENVIROMENT-
I would like if the game had a more interactive enviroment. Like if the archers could go on the branches of a tree and could snipe from there.

I guess I have good topics but I only think on the characters I usually play with archers and the more silent acting ones <assassins>. If anyone wants to take it frome here you can.

B

blu phoenix

I love hearing all your ideas for this. I have to admit they are brilliant and sometimes I think we should send them in.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Thinker said:
-ENVIROMENT-
I would like if the game had a more interactive enviroment. Like if the archers could go on the branches of a tree and could snipe from there.

I love the sniping thing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
I love hearing all your ideas for this. I have to admit they are brilliant and sometimes I think we should send them in.

More companies should set up feedback/ideas pages on their sites where things like this can be sent into them.

U

Unsung Hunter

Mikes ideas are perfect, good job on putting down ur thoughts:)

but in fable, i hated how u couldnt go to some parts of the world becuz u had to do the story, i want that the whole world is accessible cuz in one of my files i was a trader and i made money off of that

id also love being a pirate=P
being able to raid ships would be a blast

and last but not least, the idea about being able to group up wit npcs is great, that would be sweet to have a whole bunch of bandits/pirates wit you so u can raid a whole town and come back some other time but the town could be ready wit more guards or something like that

just a thought:)

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Play pirates of the carribean(made by bethesda makers of oblivion) its actually free roam and has what your talking about.

U

Unsung Hunter

really? i didnt kno there was a pirates of the carribean game made by bethesda

i should check it out, thanks for the heads up

im new here by the way lol

but it'd still be cool to see it in fable 2

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Yeah I think poppycock talked about it in a thread way back but its cool and a good idea. welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.