• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NCIS Fans?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: NCIS Fans?

I'm a bigger fan than you are. :mad:

Though, I'm a bit amused that we see so much of Gibbs' house this season, when we've NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE NOW.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Abby.... :wub:

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i hate that show a lot

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Probably, yeah Tyloric. I only got into it because everyone else in my family was watching it. And it always annoyed me that the Coast Guard was almost never mentioned (you'd think it'd be somewhat major with a bunch of squids and jarheads dying all the time, that occasionally they'd do it in the water and have to be fished out). And now I'm finally satisfied.

Also, Tsuyu, I much prefer Ziva to Abby. The camera ops seem to obsess over her ass. It works.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I had to search Google in order to find out what NCIS is, and sadly I've never heard of it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^Same here.

:O

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

It's basically CSI with the Navy/Marine Corps law enforcement agency. Only it's a bit less gory than CSI and the characters are (I, personally, think so, at least) a lot more personable.

It's a spinoff of JAG, if you remember the show about Navy lawyers?

Don't know why I'm explaining when you clearly already googled it, but [shrug].

Tyloric

Reaction score

Daemon300;369698 said:
^Same here.

:O

It's funny because it's the single most watched show in the US atm. lol

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Aions;369684 said:
i hate that show a lot

Why?

Tsuyu;369682 said:

I agree. I think she'd be very... creative... in the bedroom.

Walker;369692 said:
Also, Tsuyu, I much prefer Ziva to Abby. The camera ops seem to obsess over her ass. It works.

I think Ziva would be very dominating in the bedroom. Abby would be more fun and creative. Here's my breakdown:

Abby has a more attractive face than Ziva, but I think Ziva has a better body (obviously she is fitter than Abby because of their respective areas of expertise). I think Ziva was actually quite attractive at the beginning, when she wore her hair down. I know she probably wouldn't wear it back if we were about to get busy, but it's still a factor.

Final result: Abby would be my first choice, but I wouldn't complain if I was with Ziva.

Have I thought about this too much?

Oh yeah, and just for consistency, I think Kate would have been too prude to do most of the things I'd want to get up to, and not attractive enough to make up for it. Although she is still hot. I would not say no.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;369682 said:
I find Abby one of the most annoying characters in all CSI-like shows I`ve seen. (actually I never knew if NCIS was supposed to be one of the CSI-series)

I also don`t like Gibbs.

The team is cool, though. The show is nice overall, a lot better than CSI Miami.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Arseface;369748 said:
Why?

I agree. I think she'd be very... creative... in the bedroom.

I think Ziva would be very dominating in the bedroom. Abby would be more fun and creative. Here's my breakdown:

Abby has a more attractive face than Ziva, but I think Ziva has a better body (obviously she is fitter than Abby because of their respective areas of expertise). I think Ziva was actually quite attractive at the beginning, when she wore her hair down. I know she probably wouldn't wear it back if we were about to get busy, but it's still a factor.

Final result: Abby would be my first choice, but I wouldn't complain if I was with Ziva.

Have I thought about this too much?

Oh yeah, and just for consistency, I think Kate would have been too prude to do most of the things I'd want to get up to, and not attractive enough to make up for it. Although she is still hot. I would not say no.

Way, way, way too much. :D

TRA Rotid;369767 said:
I find Abby one of the most annoying characters in all CSI-like shows I`ve seen. (actually I never knew if NCIS was supposed to be one of the CSI-series)

I also don`t like Gibbs.

The team is cool, though. The show is nice overall, a lot better than CSI Miami.

No, it's similar to CSI, but not in any way connected. It IS connected to JAG. Gibbs... [shrug]. My mom and sister like him for the same reason I like Ziva and Abby. Does that mean the show runs solely on sex appeal? I hope not.

JohnDoe;369768 said:
NCIS is among a long string of shows that I don't watch. Law & Order, CSI, NYPD, Monk, Psych, JAG, Without a Trace, Cold Case, White Collar, and various other shows that deal in crime solving that I simply cannot remember right now.

But, unlike the other named shows, I actually like the concept of NCIS. I just don't like the execution.

What don't you like about the execution, specifically? I don't want to argue the point, I'm just curious. Is your dislike just of the unidentifiable... "stuff," category, or is it more specific?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

So Ziva is probably some newer character since I haven`t seen her in the episodes shown on TV.
I don`t agree with the lot of you, Kate>Abby; she`s much more interesting.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Not much into those brands of shows I stick with comedy shows and occasionally some Sci-Fi/Fantasy dramas (Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Alice, True Blood, Warehouse 13) I do however enjoy Monk and Burn Notice.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;369798 said:
So Ziva is probably some newer character since I haven`t seen her in the episodes shown on TV.

Probably, but I want to say she's been here for the last two or three seasons.

JohnDoe;369805 said:
It was inspired by Law & Order and so follows a somewhat similar formula with the addition of involved character development (we learn more about the characters throughout the main course of the story without splitting off of the main course of the story to explore the character). This makes it plain and convoluted at the same time. Though it has been a few years since I've seen it, things might be different with Bellisario gone. Unless Bellisario's replacement has aspired to be just like Bellisario, in which case I think that it will have all stayed the same.

I don't watch Law and Order, so I couldn't comment. I think it works, personally. Not entirely sure how you'd have them splitting off from the story. But hey, you have a thought-out reason, so it works.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;369798 said:

Walker;369848 said:
Probably, but I want to say she's been here for the last two or three seasons.

She's been a part of the show for five seasons. We're in season seven now, and Kate... left... towards the end of the second. Ziva replaced her.

Ekon

Ekon
Reaction score

OMG, i LOVE NCIS, Gibbs is my second dad.

Tyloric

Reaction score

TRA Rotid;369798 said:

SPOILER ALERT:
Kate died. Ziva replaced her nearly 5 years ago.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That so would have trumped Ari's, "Sorry, Katelyn"