• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Never been more disapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fujji

Never been more disapointed

I couldnt wait to get home from work today so I could buy Fable 2. I have played it now for hours and then it happened... The xbox crashed in autosave and now I cant load. My only option is to start a new game. but I wont. cause it can happen again. Seriously didnt anyone even think about that this could happen when you made it??? Why only 1 save?? Why not like 10 boxes you can save in? I have never been more disapointed in my life. its unplayable! thank you so much for wasting my money. Should have bought Far Cry 2 instead. And I am. Selling Fable 2 as fast as I can.

Lionheart

Reaction score
Re: Never been more disapointed

Wow dude are you sure its the game. (why cant you load your save ?)

E

Emperor Mooage

Woah Don't be so negative about it, why not start again but take a different path so it doesn't seem like your doing the same old thing, plus how do you know it'll happen again?

F

fujji

I have read so many posts like mine. So many people have the same problem. It crashes during a autosave and they are forced to start a new game. I meen comeon! what if the power goes in your house or game/xbox crashes during a autosave you are ****ed... why couldnt they make a system with more saves?

D

darthlime101

Relax. They might fix it with a patch or something if it gets out of hand.

F

fujji

I would say it is out of hand when so many players get corrupted savegame. And I dont just hope they make it crash less. I hope they make it into a multi save game so you dont have to worry 24/7 about things that could go wrong

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Im just going to back my saves up on my Memory Card. ^_^

F

firemn

I have a corrupted save file, but I don't particularly care o_O

It's a good game and I'll start over again if I want.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I agree with fujji, that would be a pain to start again, had a scare like that when a did a manual save. but it didn't do anything, thank god. I would be ****ed too.

W

Wolfie

When I get my hard drive I will defiantly be keeping it backed up on my memory card.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

bummer. hopfully they will patch it. you can have up to 6 files btw. so try making a new one and hopfully that wont happen.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Haven't you people ever heard of never feeding the troll?!

T

Tymolus

Tyloric;222826 said:
Haven't you people ever heard of never feeding the troll?!

The troll that drinketh the blood of the llama!? :ninja:

I

Indypunk

I don't know if you are serious or not....but....

There is definatly more than one save. You can have up to 5 or 6 heroes I believe. I know that i've got two different heroes saved to my console.

W

Wolfie

Yeah but I think they mean saves of the SAME hero, not a different one. I always like to have backup saves. Not having a backup makes me feel nervous when I have put so much time and effort into my character.

R

redrum010

This is true. When you can do multiple saves on games like SW:KOTOR, and ESIV:Oblivion, you go through the game with less stress. But I haven't had his problem so I'll keep playing.

T

Tymolus

I haven't had this problem either but multiple saves for the same hero would be handy

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;222333 said:
Im just going to back my saves up on my Memory Card. ^_^

I need to get one. I have froze a time or two, and had to start over, from my last save.:)
I love the game and am very addicted. But then I always love Fables. There's so much to see, and do. This game is amazing even with the glitches.^_^

T

Tymolus

Most the glitches make it even more entertaining :D (not the one discussed in this thread though)

T

the lord hero

the same thing happened to me but i was on it 15 hours without allowing the computer a rest! now i have'ent encouted this problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.