• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Never been more disapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lars Gamer

Re: Never been more disapointed

yea it should have been like oblivion..just save on a new save..but hey, fable2 is a awesome game!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Lars Gamer;226744 said:
yea it should have been like oblivion..just save on a new save..but hey, fable2 is a awesome game!

Unless they release a patch that stops you using any old saves like what happened to me with Oblivion on PC the first time. 70 hours and my saves were useless. So i started again and got 50 hours in only for another patch to make all the grass in my world disappear and instead put rainbow coloured compass symbols in its place. Thus ending my relationship with Oblivion even though i loved the game. Had over 200 saves and all backed up but didnt make a difference for the problems i had.

A

Anthony

There is more than one save isnt there.

J

jason man2 (gt)

if it freezes the saves dont work well or its laggy you should download it on your hard drive my game used to freeze every 5 minutes but since i downloaded it it hasnt froze maybe it will solve your problems to

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Why is it that my 360 refuses to allow me to backup my saves?

I keep getting the message "This item cannot be transferred between storage devices". Is this just a problem for me or did anyone else try it and get the same crap?

W

Wolfie

Zamurick;256534 said:
Why is it that my 360 refuses to allow me to backup my saves?

I keep getting the message "This item cannot be transferred between storage devices". Is this just a problem for me or did anyone else try it and get the same crap?

Yeah I get that too. It only lets me move my saves not copy them. What is the deal with lionhead? Why won't you let us back up our saves? For shame Lionhead, for shame.

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Yeah, I was able to move it, but not copy it.

Strike 2 for Lionhead's helpfulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.