• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Pics of Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
New Pics of Fable III

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: New Pics of Fable III

Very, VERY awesome ! :w00t: Have some +rep

Fablepower

Reaction score

The Structure Design looks Great.
Same goes for character models.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

y are they all pics of caves? is that wat albion became cuz it looks like **** and makes me not want the game

thanks for the pics tho.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Even more pictures
These show some of what Lionhead is trying to do to create a 3D menu system

http://kotaku.com/

Replacing the Map Menu
500x_maproom.jpg

map.jpg

zoomed_map.jpg

Replacing the Property Menu
zoomed_map_more.jpg

Cain

Reaction score

Evan52395;369164 said:
y are they all pics of caves? is that wat albion became cuz it looks like **** and makes me not want the game

thanks for the pics tho.

Its more likely an area of aurora.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

damm. i hope we dont have to spend a lot of time in aroura

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Evan52395;369164 said:

thanks for the pics tho.

Possibly one of the first areas you explore.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i wish they chose to release pics from a different area we explore because when i saw those i was like wtf?...

Cain

Reaction score

Evan52395;369178 said:
damm. i hope we dont have to spend a lot of time in aroura

You've seen a a few screenshots and you have already want it be cut from the game. Besides Aurora may possibly be a major plot from the way its mentioned in the see the future. Also its a continent so that is probably only a part of it.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

The map table from F1 is back? Cool. The character in the last image of the first post is ridiculously young and fresh-faced.

And Evan, what do you have against caves? We've spent a lot of time slinking around in damp, dark tunnels since F1. Remember the Hobbe Cave? Portions of Darkwood. The tunnels to Barstone (****, is that what the prison was called? I can't remember. But I know it isn't. Oh, Bargate. That's it.) Random side tunnels. Guild Cave. And they only continued the trend in F2.

They just like going underground.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Ah! Now these definitely look different from Fable 2's design. AMAZING graphics!

WanderingWizard

Reaction score

Why is the dude so far away...? Awww man, I could barely make out my character in Fable II, I hope this isn't going to be the in-game playing distance!! I can't afford an HD tele...

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

You've seen a a few screenshots and you have already want it be cut from the game.
yes i want it to be cut from the game, all the caves.

And Evan, what do you have against caves? We've spent a lot of time slinking around in damp, dark tunnels since F1. Remember the Hobbe Cave? Portions of Darkwood. The tunnels to Barstone (****, is that what the prison was called? I can't remember. But I know it isn't. Oh, Bargate. That's it.) Random side tunnels. Guild Cave. And they only continued the trend in F2.

ive never played fable 1 so i only went through some caves in fable 2 and i hated it. i hated having to follow one path and that path only and i hate things closed in like that. for me the setting of a cave bothers me and cave pics are wat they r releasing so now im not that exited thats all.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Well... I don't know what to say to you. If you skipped all the fifty billion caves in F2, as well as never playing F1... you missed a lot of the game. And it was short enough already.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I don't know what you're asking. There were a TON of caves in F2. The Guild cave. The Gargoyle's cave. The cave underneath Fairfax castle, where you got the sex change potion, and the separate one where you got Lady Grey's head (or were those the same?). Two or three different caves branching off at random from the Oakfield and Rookridge areas. The Balverine Road or whatever it was called. The cave where you fought all those Hollow Men over that gem, then got the awesome dialog if you gave it back. The cave under Brightwood Farm. Probably a few caves in Demon Doors that I can't think of. The cellars in Bowerstone.

And those are just some of them.

If you were trying to say there aren't fifty billion, well, no. That's what we in the business like to call "hyperbole," but only because we're pretentious twats who like to say things like this sentence. Exaggeration. For comic effect.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Evan52395;369258 said:
wat 50 billion caves?
there are like 4...

hobbe cave
crystal cave
old tin mine
heroes guild

not counting the little under ground areas with with like 1 chest in them and dlc

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

What, you disagree with my list? Some/most of those are significantly larger than one dinky room with a single chest, though yes, I did include some that were tiny like that.

And here's another-- the cave at Bloodstone where the pirate ghosts hung out.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

I was simply asking what caves I wasn't questioning impolitely. I had forgotten and now my memory is refreshed. That doesn't change the fact that I don't like caves though it actually strentghens my point because when I said if I see one more **** cave I'm gonna be ****ed. Then ppl gave me ****. I never said there wasn't any because no matter how many there r I hate them and that is y I was disapointed to pretty much only see pics with caves for fable 3. Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.