• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Voice Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: New Voice Actors

Again, a good guy. Riddick is pretty much neutral and Shadow is not very good as to not being very bad, he just sucks.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Again, a good guy. Riddick is pretty much neutral and Shadow is not very good as to not being very bad, he just sucks.

I talking about the Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I know, what other Riddick would there be?

K

Kato Si

Well he's a bit diffrent in Pitch Black since he's more of a murderer. In cOR he's more of hero.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Well he's a bit diffrent in Pitch Black since he's more of a murderer. In cOR he's more of hero.

He will always have that cool evil streak in him though.

L

Leprechaunpoo1

Seigfried said:
aparently you don't know how to spell "I" either, heres a hint: It's not spelled with a 9.

he was puting "dont know how to spell that word, sorry" into parentathese <w/e> and he 4got 2 hit the shift;therefore he had the 9dont... so there u go and let that b a lesson 4 u both...:ninja: :D :realmad:

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Jack had the same voice actor as before, they just modified the sound of it with software. If you listen carefully to compare them, he says the exact same things with the exact same tones as the first Fable.

M

misterbeefy117

yeah, but i like the new Jack better, he sounds cool, plus i cant remember how the old one sounded ^^'

A

Abomination

Back to the topic....In Fable Jack's voice was more evil and sinister then any villian ive heard in a long time, it had that psycho almost calm pace to it, but the new voice is old and regular, give the guy a low deep voice and he's evil, greeaaat, and unariganal.

K

kizdabest

id like patrick stewart to be a voice instead of those annoyin accents in fable!! coz his voice is gr8 espesially for games and narrating

D

darthlime101

kizdabest;28409 said:
id like patrick stewart to be a voice instead of those annoyin accents in fable!! coz his voice is gr8 espesially for games and narrating
That guy has been everywhere lately. X-Men Legends 2, Oblivion.

Crazy. :wacko:

A

Abomination

Yeah, but thats because that voice is something you can't fake...............'very easily' :p

K

kizdabest

or the guy who did darth vaders voice hes good too maybe in the next voice he could be another hero or an old person who knows all about the guy from fable 1 that u play as he had read all the stories and tells u them

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

kizdabest;28590 said:
or the guy who did darth vaders voice hes good too maybe in the next voice he could be another hero or an old person who knows all about the guy from fable 1 that u play as he had read all the stories and tells u them

......What?? o_O:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.