• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE included)

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: [NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE include

This is just freaking...

....**** them.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score
Re: [NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE include

^ now everyone is going to wear the Hal armor and it's gonna be just like the Hayabusa armor..... **** i hate Halo 3 and microsoft's ****ty choice to put MC in Fable 2...

I'm gonna go up to EB and demand the extra money i paid back. and if they don't give it to me some heads are gonna roll....

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Now the only thing that's exclusive to the LE is a DVD (that only plays in a 360) and doesn't even have a lot of content on it.

BS is what it is.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You know what's funny is that on the Bonus DVD, it has the traveling Hobbe as one of the videos and it ends with a suggestion that we send in pictures of our Hobbe in different parts of the world. >.< I was like great not only do you not send me a Hobbe but you make a video to tease me about it :lol:

C

countrychris369

Grrr

I got the LE
What I got is this

Regular edition boc
LE Code
No damn DVD!!!
WTH

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Gosh damn wowgood thing i only paid 10$ extra but still wow theres really no such thing as the LE noe cept a cover for the case

Im gunna be straight forward i hated that rip off ending and i feel cheated out of my LE
**** lionhead idc if anyone gets mad anymore

C

countrychris369

I didnt even get the LE cover -_-

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

im sorry to all people who payed there 10£ extra and now feel ripped off but YEY ME i was gonna get the LE aswell but the place ran out of copies :D YEY!!!!

A

Anetheon

There is no real point of owning the LE now....
Yay! for money wasted. T_T

W

Wolfie

...this makes me mad. Oh well at least the hall of the dead dungeon is still exclusive? Right? (I didn't read the article)

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

flame away people! Im getting Halo armor free lawl suck on that :>

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Cool an LE code .. all i want is the code so i feel special .. fk the armour is gay running around in a futureistic suit in the colonial ages.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

it's annoying how i paid for it but it's good to share. WOW! 15 free pub games, free le content given out in one day, wat next fable 2!

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Admittedly I find the Hal armor rather attractive aside from the helmet and the sword is too unrealistic to my liking.

EDIT- Something I just noticed is that Microsoft/Lionhead probably has a limited amount of codes for the LE content correct? So wouldn't it suddenly become first come first serve basically as far as emailing the codes goes? Also, surely they will notice they are getting more codes requests than Fable II LE units were sold....

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Miekkas;226622 said:
Admittedly I find the Hal armor rather attractive aside from the helmet and the sword is too unrealistic to my liking.

EDIT- Something I just noticed is that Microsoft/Lionhead probably has a limited amount of codes for the LE content correct? So wouldn't it suddenly become first come first serve basically as far as emailing the codes goes? Also, surely they will notice they are getting more codes requests than Fable II LE units were sold....

Well yea this is all kinda obvious fact and im sure they will eventually devise a way to find it out (but i think for now lionhead = idiots for giving away 10 dollar codes for nothing)

A

Anthony

It aint working for me :'( I will try later.

L

Lars Gamer

damn...wasted €10...thanks lionhead......

A

Anthony

Microsoft are being very stupid :p

D

Drijfhout

I dont think microsoft has the option of only giving le buyers the stuff.

I'm sure alot of le buyers would be angry if they had to prove they own the le edition in order to get the stuff they already payed for.