• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE included)

A

Anthony

Re: [NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE include

Whoop I did it :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
A

Anthony

Re: [NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE include

Is the outfit good?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Anthony;226911 said:
Is the outfit good?

It looks cool, but it's no stronger than the rest.:)

A

Anthony

Ok can you send a picture?

S

Seargant Mitch

Cobalt Gamer, you already got the LE you dirty lier...lol

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Anthony;226927 said:

I can't copy and paste, sorry. :blush: Every time I try I mess up. I will tell you it's leather shaped like Halo armor to fit in with the times.:)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;226611 said:
it's annoying how i paid for it but it's good to share. WOW! 15 free pub games, free le content given out in one day, wat next fable 2!

I thought you got the silver pistol and the sword, also. I love the silver pistol, and the sword is awesome.

Twilight

Reaction score

WOOHOOOOOOOO

When can the non LE owners send of for the code?

A

AltairZero

I didn't get anything from the CLE, which ****ed me off, but I'm getting my code sent to me. Too bad I don't have my Fate Cards or my Figure. :(

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Oh my god here's an idea that I thought was fairly obvious. How about microsoft ships a certain number of these limited edition cards to any store that reported the missing content. When the people who were shafted return with thier receipt the retailer then hands over the Limited Edition card.

This game has just been one let down after another.

R

Rolandk73

This IS NOT their fault. These problems happen when a supervisor at a packaging plant in MEXICO that is NOT owned by MS or LH, doesn't do HIS job! You did not get screwed! MS and LH got screwed by some slacker in Mexico (no, they are not all lazy, but someone was) Lionhead makes the game and sends it to mexico to get burned onto the discs. HOW IS THIS THEIR FAULT?

A

Anthony

How do you know this Roland?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Wolfie;226482 said:
...this makes me mad. Oh well at least the hall of the dead dungeon is still exclusive? Right? (I didn't read the article)

As far as I know, it is.:)

R

Rolandk73

Anthony;227101 said:
How do you know this Roland?
Working in a shipping plant + the box says assembled in Mexico... There should be a person recording every code printed. If the codes don't match what he wrote, they won't work. That means someone wrote the wrong codes in the plant

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Anthony;226927 said:

Google is your friend.

A

Anthony

Lol thanks for advice.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

MasterChiefFable2.jpg

A

Angelo Credo

Am I the only person who isn't actually going to take advantage of this? I mean...I can't be the only one worried about the consequences of abusing this system might be, can I?

It's not like the Halo armour looks all that great anyway, frankly, I prefer the clothing I have, I'd rather not take the risk myself.

I

Indypunk

Angelo Credo;227139 said:
Am I the only person who isn't actually going to take advantage of this? I mean...I can't be the only one worried about the consequences of abusing this system might be, can I?

It's not like the Halo armour looks all that great anyway, frankly, I prefer the clothing I have, I'd rather not take the risk myself.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

And microsoft really is milking that stuff for everything it's worth and more, aren't they....