• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE included)

A

Anthony

Re: [NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE include

Tyloric;227130 said:
MasterChiefFable2.jpg

I can see where its coming from :)

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score
Re: [NEWS!] Now anyone can obtain the new Halo Armor (People who don't own LE include

Thanks for the link, just signed up for it.

Sucks for you guys : /

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

Anthony;226818 said:
Whoop I did it :D

NOW!!!!!

A

Anthony

^_^ Yes.

S

Sogen

wow. 10 extra dollars i paid for the armor...

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Im so glad they STOLE 20 bucks from me.

S

Sogen

I sent an e-mail. i do fell extremly gyped.

J

Jiin

so...the LE edition basically just came with a DVD of the 'Dev diaries' which we can download from the market place for free to begin with? ontop of that, the dvd sucks a whole lot of balls as i have to sit there and drain my batteries, because if your controller is off, the dvd wont play!

so i spent 10 extra dollars on a different game cover insert, and for a slip cover...

wow...

Twilight

Reaction score

Jiin;227285 said:
so...the LE edition basically just came with a DVD of the 'Dev diaries' which we can download from the market place for free to begin with? ontop of that, the dvd sucks a whole lot of balls as i have to sit there and drain my batteries, because if your controller is off, the dvd wont play!

so i spent 10 extra dollars on a different game cover insert, and for a slip cover...

wow...

Smart

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Steampunk;227208 said:
Im so glad they STOLE 20 bucks from me.
The LE is only 10 dollars extra. Fail