• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Bows in Fable 2

F

feral wolf

Re: No Bows in Fable 2

wonder if theyll put that physical shield spell in. cause i was a god with that spell never died once but i ended up scarred like a true warrior.

M

moneymaker821

how bout a magic gun spawned from your hand like in trigun like vash with his hand morphing lmao this is like a really long msn convo btw did you get the huge ass balverine scar on your face with the one claw mark going down the right side of your neck

F

feral wolf

yeah an several across my chest an back to looked cool. although that arm cannon sounds like fun especially the power in that weapon a village or better yet a whole city bowing to your every command lest you nuke the town in one shot. Kaboom!

B

Bobyoby

would be kind of weird now that I've played it to have bows in it

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

why have you brought this post back lol =p besides guns sucks thought they mighta had skorms bow in it if nothing else

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Pff talk about a blast from the past... but I must make a post in it saying that hahahahahahahahahhahahahah Sam died to something in Fable 2... pfff sif die in F2.

J

Jiin

crossbows are good enough to be considered bows. i love the guns. i dont use anything but them

D

devilson

i think they should of kept the bows i used to like them

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jiin;269284 said:
crossbows are good enough to be considered bows. i love the guns. i dont use anything but them

Crossbows was added after so many Fable fans was so upset, there was'nt going to be any bows. That was so long ago. This is over a year old, and some of it could confuse people, now.:unsure: