• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Bows in Fable 2

F

feral wolf

Re: No Bows in Fable 2

will the castles be complete with a moat or do you have to upgrade it like part one? although u leave me with a hell of an image king nick. *Saluting Pose*

M

moneymaker821

i never wondered about that possibility would be cool

F

feral wolf

wonder if there'll be grenades thrown either by the hero or henchmen or enemies like in 300. cause of there is that would lead to some fun ****.

M

moneymaker821

this is where theyt die!!!! tonight we dine in hell!!!!! aparently you can be an emperor and a king...... aslo there will be polearms- a popular weapon to be integrated with a gun built in

M

moneymaker821

apparently i also heard rumors of dual wielding plus i saw concept art, i dont know how accurate it is but that would be sweet two dual wield flintlock pistols

M

moneymaker821

that would make up for lack oof longbows it would be cool if the had wrist strapped crossbows

F

feral wolf

shoot you cant duel weild long bows but a how duel weilding some melee weapons like deadpool along with duel pistols or maybe duel gattling guns like that chick Kos-Mo from Xenosaga.

M

moneymaker821

y gotta have a huge ass beard so when you pull out a giant musket or flintlock out if you die you will feel like blackbeard only apparently you wont die

M

moneymaker821

btw yay xenosaga and anybody who is gonna be evil or good but killing people and repenting repeatitivley joining me

F

feral wolf

im sure they are just hiding in the shadows waiting 4 fable 2 so they can spring life

M

moneymaker821

lmao so many weapons so many kingdoms i will assassinate the king with a crossbow and buy his castle diplomatic immunity

F

feral wolf

now duel weilding shotguns is wicked aint no one gonna get thourgh that wall of power not even a troll

M

moneymaker821

the toll would be like ah **** i got popped.... damn i was two days from retirement

F

feral wolf

now feel bad for shooting it. damn knew i should have taken that quest earlier. oh well on to the next objective

M

moneymaker821

i will destroy everyone and everything with flintlock pistols