• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oakridge?

Y

Yoyomaniac

Re: Oakridge?

ali1238;202699 said:
So you like big :shifty:

Back to topic, Yes I heard about each regon being as big as the orginal Fable TLC (there is 12 regons in total ! (yes there is loding times between each regon abit like Assassins Creed to it is not that much of a problem!). Oakvale was my one of my least favourite towns in the game so Im not tooo fussed!

Back to the REAL topic, i most defenitly recall peter saying oakridge.

Dentie

Reaction score

ali1238;202699 said:
So you like big :shifty:

I like big in the Man way so big B**BY and in another way i like big citys

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Dentie;202714 said:
I like big in the Man way so big B**BY and in another way i like big citys

OK, there was no-need to defend your self unless the is somthing to hide as I ws joking :p.

OK-thats enough SPAM from me.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Oakridge must be where they moved, yoyo. I'd assume it has to be on the northwest or southeast side of where Oakvale used to be, seeing as there are mountains on those sides, and ridge usually means something mountain related.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;202751 said:
Oakridge must be where they moved, yoyo. I'd assume it has to be on the northwest or southeast side of where Oakvale used to be, seeing as there are mountains on those sides, and ridge usually means something mountain related.
Oakridge isn't the same, as Oakvale. There are 12 different regions. We don't know all the names yet.:unsure: We know Bloodstone, Oakvale, Bowerstone, and then the woods, and the island, and there's others. Anyone know any of the other names? There's also a Hobb cave.

Soldier By Name

Reaction score

I know it isn't the same Moonie. The map isn't even the same, the old bandit camp is underwater, and all the old Oakvale area. Oakridge has to be somewhere in the area though, because they don't name something similar to another region and then move it half way across the map.

Y

Yoyomaniac

if i stumble across it again ill post a link ^^

(i recall one of the IGN videos)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;202780 said:
I know it isn't the same Moonie. The map isn't even the same, the old bandit camp is underwater, and all the old Oakvale area. Oakridge has to be somewhere in the area though, because they don't name something similar to another region and then move it half way across the map.
Sorry, I didn't word that right. I know you mean that. It's the weekend, I'm a little relaxed today, and not thinking clearly. I clicked on the wrong thing.:p

Soldier By Name

Reaction score

It's all good, I was explaining to teh noobz. lol.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;202814 said:
It's all good, I was explaining to teh noobz. lol.
Good, glad to hear it.^_^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well, iv seen a really good vid of some gameplay footage that shows how oakvale is now, but i cant find it. i was gonna post it but im sure someone else has seen it, so mabey they can help you.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i saw that Video i think, its quite a long one like 14 minutes which is good. it shows the bridge and your like :w00t: its Oakvale!

So yeah.. if i can find that video again then ill post.

B

Big J

I have a feeling that the video gameplay is showing part of a quest, because why would Lionhead make a certain region that had nothing to do with the storyline? I think that Oakvale will return, if not in Fable 2, then it will be in Fable 2 The Lost Chapters hahah jk.

B

Big J

As soon as I posted this I thought about how in the game it says that if you help out a small camp or something, rather than destroy it, then it will expand into a big collony. I have a feeling that if you rid Oakvale of all the undead, then maybe people will start to rebuild it or something.

Soldier By Name

Reaction score

Guys, look for my post. On the first page. It has the video you are looking for.

J

jaconcox

i heard that in the oakridge or whatever they dont like heroes and they will try to stay away from you and such but then again i heard them say oakvale so maybe that indicates this was just a rumor or that you do get to bring oakvale back from the dead :O

Y

Yoyomaniac

jaconcox;205173 said:
i heard that in the oakridge or whatever they dont like heroes and they will try to stay away from you and such but then again i heard them say oakvale so maybe that indicates this was just a rumor or that you do get to bring oakvale back from the dead :O

Well if i remember correctly, the bandit camp could only be entered by passing through Oakvale and through a ridge (the anoyying bit where guards always slam the gate on your face), and to be honest, if my town was flooding and/or burnign down i wouldnt sit in my house an ignore it, Id emmigrate!

J

jaconcox

true so i guess its the same towns people kind of but they just migrated

(they implemented global warming into fable 2 :O everythings flooded :p)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jaconcox;205179 said:
true so i guess its the same towns people kind of but they just migrated

(they implemented global warming into fable 2 :O everythings flooded :p)

I think they did an outstanding job on Fable 2, it'll be so realistic and free roaming. It'll be their bet game yet. ^_^