• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

H

heretiquesinx

Re: Official Doll Exchange

Vero Caerso;339675 said:
Meh i would trade you one of mine but the fact that i dont have xbox live isnt much help and also the fact that im trying to get a large amount of Garth dolls at the moment.

I can give you like 100 garth dolls if you want to help me get the achievement.

S

shadyyyy

Hello all, I currently only have the Reaver doll ( and alot of them ) and so I'm in need of all others, so if anyone can help please send me a pm or contact me on Xbox Live GT: shadyyyy
Thanks

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Seriously, with the amount of one of the dolls you can get, you should only be able to get one rather than heaps of the same doll its abit stupid doing that to be honest.

I mean its good for the people that want the dolls but yeah, i dont think they should have the game set out like that with the dolls.

D

DeeEe

Got Reaver dolls only and want to trade for others. Will also give 500k on top per exchange. Send me a PM if you're interested.

H

heretiquesinx

yeah everything in the game doesn't matter except for the dolls because it's the only achievement that takes a year to get. I could save my game 100 times and have max every single item if I wanted to. I still wouldn't get all the dolls though. Still looking for lucien and hammer if anyone wants to help me out here. I really just want this achievement so that since they're making no more expansions I can just take a sledgehammer to my disk and never play the game again.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

I have all the dolls, hit me up if anyone needs a set, I have I think 6-7 sets and I'm a duplicator, so I'll always have some.

Hermit

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

Trading for HAMMER doll, i will give therasa or cash for HAMMER doll, message me on xbl if you are interested, GT is Alpha Indo

O

Oryn37

looking for the Lucien, Reaver, and Garth dolls, just need them or someone with all the dolls to help me get that achievement

Gamer tag is Oryn37

G

GStachelek

I have lots of Theresa dolls and am looking to trade for the Lucien, Reaver, and Garth dolls. Add me if you're interested.

R

raawwwwkk

I have hammer dolls and looking for any doll apart from garth
add me my live is raawwwwkk

B

Billy Len

I have hammer doll and hero doll and would like to trade for the rest i have chicken suit and a lot of money contact me on Xbox 360 if you want to make an offer my gamer tag is Billy Len

FableFan4

Reaction score

Stomper001;233940 said:
Thank you very much kind sir.

I'm still looking for Garth, Reaver and Lucien. I have Hammer dolls for trade if anyone is interested....
hammer plz!

FableFan4

Reaction score

GStachelek;340485 said:
I have lots of Theresa dolls and am looking to trade for the Lucien, Reaver, and Garth dolls. Add me if you're interested.
can i give you the hero doll and u give me theresa?

FableFan4

Reaction score

PanicxDisco;239386 said:
i also have lucian dolls and i am willing to trade in game money as well for any other kind of doll.
my gamertag is PanicxDisco

i will trade with money or sparrow

F

fablenoob

MasterJh;233911 said:
Well, i have a Garth doll that's spare if anyone wants to trade it for another doll.

I NEED THAT DOLL AND WILL TRADE IT FOR THERESA

F

fablenoob

Stomper001;233940 said:
Thank you very much kind sir.

I'm still looking for Garth, Reaver and Lucien. I have Hammer dolls for trade if anyone is interested....

I WILL TRADE FOR THERESA

B

bundy1029

i have multiple Lucien dolls so message my gamertag please everyone who is interested and we'll trade dolls :) (once you have your doll you can buy seconds in stores in ur world so make sure you have a spare when we trade) alternatively i'll buy any other doll other than Lucien and the hero doll for 10 mill each.

B

bundy1029

I have Lucien and hero(sparrow) dolls (multiples of both). I am willing to trade for any other doll you have :) I'll trade with any or both of my dolls, or alternatively 10 mill for any of the others (Hammer, Garth, Reaver, Theresa) (get multiples of your unique doll to trade by getting the 2nd prize in the Westcliff shooting competition with a score of 150-174 Note: this is repeatable do this to get as many dolls as you need).

Please do not hesitate to add me to friends or send a message my way for organising an exchange :)

F

freemeows

i own Lucien Doll (and hero doll) , so if someone need it, own the other 4 dolls and want to share the achievement just say so :eek: