• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Sin

is God
Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

Alright, here are my offers, you get one for one.
Anyone of them you need, or, if you give me all hero dolls in a bulk, ill even throw in a surprise! :):)

The Maelstorm
The Rising Sun
The calavera
The Hammerthyst
The Enforcer
1million gold.

GAMERTAG: NYTEMERE, add me and we will talk on there.

M

Marco8YNWA

I need all Dolls apart from Hammer.
I have 2 Hammer Dolls so i can trade one of those to anyone.
I am on Fable 2 now add me anyone who has some dolls.
GT=Marco8YNWA

J

JesseV328

Marco8YNWA;253619 said:
I need all Dolls apart from Hammer.
I have 2 Hammer Dolls so i can trade one of those to anyone.
I am on Fable 2 now add me anyone who has some dolls.
GT=Marco8YNWA

I have Theresa Doll to trade, but I won't be online for another 3 hours.

J

JesseV328

Anyone want to trade Hero dolls? I have Theresa.

O

oceans13

I only need Hammer and Reaver dolls for the acheivement. I'll take a Hammer doll for free plz or a Reaver doll for a Garth doll or a couple mil in gold plz. My gamertag is Darkia

N

notoriousparr

Im Buying Reaver/theresa/hero dolls for either 2m gold or a lucien doll :)
GT - notoriousparr im online right now

K

KTM Russ

um yea this doll thing is way over my head! so any help what so ever would be nice!!!!!

G

gse93

selling 8 theresea dolls for money or items/weapons. i am interested in getting a high roller

C

celeryjackfreak

I have a Hero Doll and a Hammer Doll. I also have very little gold. If anyone could be so incredibly kind to meet me at the very top of Brightwood Tower and give the rest to me so I could get the achievement, I swear on my life that I will give them right back. This is the only achievement I need, so I'm pretty much begging.

My GT is the same as my username, send me an XBL message if you will be that nice. I'll be on untill around midnight Central time zone.

J

Jamrok

I have Lucien dolls for trade for all other dolls, I'm willing to sale a couple for money if you really wanna do that(3-5 or so). Just send me a friends request on XBL if interested

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Alright, I need a Reaver doll and a Lucien doll.
I'm offering these for now:
  • Rising Sun (Legendary Cleaver)
  • Hammerthyst (Legendary Hammer)
  • Theresa Doll
  • 1 Million Gold

EDIT: Added Hammerthyst to list.
EDIT 2: I no longer need a Hammer doll.
EDIT 3: Garth doll no longer required. I'm also no longer offering the Maelstrom or Rising Sun.
EDIT 4: Now offering Rising Sun again. I also never needed a standard hero doll.

L

legasee

I have a few Hammer dolls that I'd like to trade, what are some offers? Preferably cash or some of the legendary weapons. I will also trade, probably unlikely, but for a Highrollers coat, Backflip dog trick, or the expression from pub games. That probably won't happen though. :p

GT is x legasee x, send me a friends request and we can meet up, I'll be on for a while now.

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Kay I now have a Hammer doll.

Thanks.

L

legasee

Thanks, I still have some to sell. Preferably for legendary weapons or some of the stuff from the pub games.

Prefered items:

The Maelstorm
The Perforator
The Wreckager
Highrollers Coat
Apocalyptic Pink Dye
Chicken Suit
Feign Attack Expression (Don't know if that's possible)

I can trade more than one if necessary.

G

gse93

im still trying to buy/sell dolls. i have a ton of theresa dolls for sale and im trying to buy any other dolls. im really not interested in money but i am more than willing to pay cash for dolls. i need all buy theresa

T

TheRedDragon

gse93;255800 said:
im still trying to buy/sell dolls. i have a ton of theresa dolls for sale and im trying to buy any other dolls. im really not interested in money but i am more than willing to pay cash for dolls. i need all buy theresa

this dude scammed me over 25 m don't trust him he took all my doll's all my weapons everything

G

gse93

nooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I

im 4 da win

i have like 3 garths for trade i need any other dolls or legendarys :)

G

gregm

I'm under the clock tower in bowerstone right now, ne1 wanna let me be a henchman to get 'the dollcatcher'? I've got the wreckager and black dye if anyone wants? I'll just be two minutes as henchman, please?

L

legasee

Trading Hammer Dolls for either Theresa, Reaver, or Hero dolls. I won't rip you off, have so far made a succesful trade with "Zamurick" and "im 4 da win". I will also take any of the items on the preferred items list on my last post in this thread.