• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Alpha Indo

Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

tradeing therasa or money for reaver and hammer, message me on xbl GT alpha indo

R

rynoman28

Need the following dolls: ( * = Already have.)

Garth (*)
Reaver (*)
Hammer
Lucien
Theresa (*) - I have 1 Theresa doll to trade for any doll I don't have.
Hero

Will pay 1,000,000 per individual doll or trade dolls that I have extra of.

If you can help please message rynoman28 on xbox live preferably (will check that more often) Thanks for any help ahead of time.

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

Looking for HAMMER doll only, will trade a therasa doll or cash for HAMMER, message me on xbl my GT is Alpha Indo.

M

Mnemonic

Hello,

I really want a Lucien doll. It's the only one I need. I already have the acievement, but I want all the dolls for a collection, and to help a couple buddies.

I can pay money, help with other achievements, or whatever. Please, if you can hook me up, then send me a message.

L

luigi910

where do yu get dolls, i havent got any

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

looking for HAMMER only, will trade therasa or cash for HAMMER, msg me on xbl, GT Alpha Indo

R

rynoman28

Garth (*)
Reaver (*)
Hammer
Lucien
Hero

If you can help please message rynoman28 on xbox live preferably (will check that more often) Thanks for any help ahead of time.

L

LamboPita

I need Hero + Hammer, willing to trade money or lucien/theresa dolls. :cool:

L

luigi910

Guys please may to tell me which general store you can buy a hero doll from? Please get back to me

M

Mnemonic

To get the hero doll simply complete the puppet show on the Fable II website ( http://fable2.xbox.com ), and choose the first crown (the one on the left) at the end of the show. Enter your gamertag information, log on to Xbox Live, load up Fable II, and then collect the prize in the Guild Hall (in the treasure chest next to the Cullis gate).

NOTES:
If you complete the puppet show two more times and select the other two crowns, then you can obtain all three available prizes.

SimonSays

Reaction score

All I need is Lucien! Willing to trade Theresa/2 million/british hero doll for it!

L

luigi910

have a garth doll for exchange, another dool wud be good, but i spose money wud do, name yr price

R

rynoman28

Garth (*)
Reaver (*)
Hammer
Lucien
Hero

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

need a HAMMER doll, I will trade therasa/cash for a HAMMER doll, message me on xbl if you are interested, GT Alpha Indo

P

plinkdog

ive got a garth doll to trade for hammer, or hero doll, also money. XBL gamertag is plinkdog

M

Mnemonic

I only need a Lucien doll. I already have the acievement, but I want all the dolls for a collection, and to help a couple buddies.

I can pay money, help with other achievements (like Dollcatcher, Completionist, etc...), or whatever. Please, if you can hook me up, then send me a message.

L

luigi910

i have like 3 or 4 spare garth dolls, i dont have any other dolls and would like to to get the achievement and a collection, ill trade or pay money

R

rynoman28

Garth (*)
Reaver (*)
Hammer (*)
Lucien (*)
Hero (*)

M

Mnemonic

I will give someone 1 Lucien Doll, 1 Theresa Doll, 1 Hero Doll, 1 Rising Sun (legendary cleaver), 5 million gold, and help unlock any achievements I can help with (i.e. Doll Catcher, Hoarder, etc...) in exchange for a Red Dragon (1st prize from the shooting range). I simply CANNOT seem to get 1st prize!

If you want to trade, then shoot me a message. Thank you.

L

luigi910

Mnemonic, to get first prize, take you time and go for head shots, i used to hit any part of the body on a bandit, now im getting 60 points a round