• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pain Stories?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Pain Stories?

Yeah i hurt my arm whilst skateboarding, I was trying to Kickflip down some stairs (I cant even really kickflip yet) And i landed on the back of my board and fell back and landed right on my elbow.. i laughed for a loooong time.. i think i have cracked a bone in my elbow.. it hurts like a motttthhhheerrr!

So do you have any stories where you have had any painful outcome???

R

Rubnwonout

Re: Pain Stories?

In high school I was a 100m sprinter and had the joy of falling on one of the polyurethane tracks. If you know what that is then you know what pain that could cause. I basicly tore the skin off my elbow and knee. That was 10 years ago and I still have some scars.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ahhh! That sounds pretty grusome haha.. did you cry like a little girl who got her candy stolen?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dropping a very heavy tool on your unprotected foot that not only crushed it, but drove several spikes into it in various angles - on that day you opted for your normal sneakers instead of reinforced workman's boots.

That's what I'm currently moaning and groaning about.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

It`s not much, but: I was co-riding a bicycle and the "driver" wanted to break speed records for some reason. So I sat there on the back, but as the speed increased, my "seat" began to move and I fell off - I didn`t want to embrace the road with my face so I held on to the bike. It was a fun 20m slide and my right knee was crushed pretty bad (skin was torn off, bone - OK).

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Oooo that sounds pretty nasty man haha.. my one sounds ***** compared to yours.. haha.

Any more?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

One time I was riding my bike down a street and I hit a bump to fast that I actually FLEW over the handle bars and skidded on the ground for about 6 feet =/

Surprisingly no skin was burned or torn off =)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahahah that'd look really funny to watch hahaha.. sorry sorry.. but it would.. haha :w00t:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Various minor things...never broken any bones though. Once took on a football boot with my head - that wasn't a smart move and took a while to refocus my vision afterwards.

Most of my major accidents have been tooth related - Had my teeth pulled out by a friend at school and jumping off a fast-moving roundabout and landing on your face is a bad thing. As is being pushed down a concrete slope in a toddler trolley into a cast iron gate...but I learnt something from that. As in - never do those things again...

Gave birth once as well - smarted a little, if I'm honest...:rolleyes:

Jessica is the one with the amazing scrapes - that child falls over on a daily basis - I could make an evening jacket out of the number of accident report slips sent home from school...

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

my finger feel off playing hockey :(

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Angel;207262 said:
Gave birth once as well - smarted a little, if I'm honest...:rolleyes:

We have a winner!

Umm, it wasn`t a major accident, but: I had to collect some cattail/bullrush (whatever you call it) for a little play we had to make. As you might know, the edges of the leaves are pretty sharp and one leaf cut into my finger (the one between a pinky and the middle finger), it reached the bone. Took some time to heal and I still have a nice scar. Almost had a blackout too:lol:.
Had a similar accident, but pinky vs rusty nail - end result was a blackout.

B

Blue Will

Balls.....kicked.....ouch...

:ninja: << wasnt him

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I dropped a pair of massive scissors IN my foot not on it dub into my damn toe (big toe) which hurt like hell. I was only like 6 at the time.

Oh and I had one not as bad boot I had an old football with the patchwork on it peeling off (must have been a year or so old) belted at my face point blank range. Now that hurt.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Had a finger cut off once, bit through My left cheek, was skitching on My longboard and ate it at 35 mph, just to name a few.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Holy **** a finger cut off, thats gorss hahaha.. but yeah very nice and grusome stories peopel! keep'em coming!

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score

I'm an environmental consultant by day and a hobbe killer by night. One fateful day at a client's site, I was exposed to a chemical release. The toxic gas immediately began burning my eyes and my lungs... within minutes my airway began to close and I had to be rushed to the hospital.

Since the chemical was not identified initially, the emergency response teams could not help me until I was decontaminated. The loneliest feeling in the world is to have the people you expect to help you (911 Responders) refuse, because they do not want to contaminate themselves (Rightly So) but it's scary.

After I was decontaminated and arrived at the hospital, they immediately had to insert a tube in my neck to allow air to pass through. I was suffocating due to my airway being closed off. Over the next several days I was on morphine drips and a narcotic that was 10X the potency of morphine... both failed to quell the most agonizing pain I have ever felt in my life... my lungs, throat and nasal passage felt as if liquid fire was poured in them. Awful awful awful....

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

I don't feel pain much so I guess I'll just list the stuff that gave me scars. Let's see...

Infant: Fell off a chair and busted my chin open. Nice scar under my lip.

Child - Young Teen: Fell into a lot of thorn bushes when I was young, mostly playing manhunt. Some small scars.

Age 11?: Played chicken with bikes resulting in an uncovered metal handlebar slicing through the skin and flesh on my arm like butter. A nice long scar across my right arm.

Age 11:Ran from a Pitbull and fell, tearing all of the skin off of my right palm. The Pitbull later became my dog. Seriously. No scars, palms surprisingly heal very well.

Age 13: Was shot repeatedly with a high powered BB gun, by my cousin. A peppering of dot-like scars on various parts of my body.

Age 14-15: This one is more self-inflicted but I used to do boxing. I used to punch the bag so hard for such long periods during training of time that I opened up the skin on my knuckles. Tearing scars on the knuckles of both of my hands.

Age 16: While stripping the paint and laquer off of a piece of wood with paint stripper (I do carpentry), the bowl i used to hold the stripper tipped and fell over my hand, pouring it's contents onto said hand. Let's just say that paint stripper is a highly corrosive acid. It burns. Luckily I got to a sink to wash it off before my skin was gone, but it did leave me with some blisters, which left scars.

Age 17: Was part of the JROTC Raider team during high school (a military athletic team). One day during practice we were running a few miles with full gear on, which consists of a camouflage uniform (BDU), combat boots, pistol belts, two full canteens, and supportive suspenders, all in 90 degree weather. Near the end of the run we started sprinting. Me, being one of the fastes, made my way to the front but was tripped when a friend of mine tried to get in front of me. I tumbled, tore the skin off my palm again, banged my head on the ground, tore the skin off my knee, and one of my canteens dug into my side, cutting me. Hefty scar on knee and a small one on side.

Age 16: I was also on the JROTC Drill Team (compete in competitions of marching and doing precision movements with and without M1903 A3 rifles, in perfect synch). When we came home from a competition one Saturday I placed the butt of my rifle on a windoe ledge as we waited for the keys to the JROTC room. The rifle slipped off and the front sight, a sharp piece of metal at the front of the barrel, came down on my head, slicing it open. I don't see the back of my head very often but I think there is a nice scar back there.

Age 18: Me and a bunch of friends went up to one of my friend's summer homes in the Poconos for a few days to celebrate a friend's birthday. Long story short, on the night his birthday hit, things got out of hand, and 6 of us found ourselves naked standing on an already weak railing doing a toast to genitalia. Of course the railing snapped, sending our naked asses falling into the living room (don't worry it wasn't a far drop). Some were lucky to land on the couch, but others, such as me, found our way onto wood and nails. My friend got a nail through the foot, while my other friend tooke one in the arm. I, fortunately, did not take a nail. But unfortunatley I DID somehow get a large open wound on my left ass cheek. An awesome scar that gives me a reason to show people my left ass cheek.

Age 18: About 3 weeks later we went to the Poconos again (we go at least once a month). This time we were doing time trials on a moped around the circle that the house was located. I held the fastest time, on my first try, until someone, after multiple tries, finally beat it. So to get my title back I got back on and was off like a rocket. Not using the brakes I got through all turns but the last. I got too close to the gravel on the side of the road and spun out, not falling off the bike but leaning far enough that my knee and elbow were dragged against the road, tearing the skin off my elbow and leaving deep gashes on my knee. I couldn't get in the hot tub until my wounds closed so I was pretty ****ed. But anyway it added onto the already existing scar on my knee and left me another nice one on my right elbow.

Ages are just guesses.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Wooooah! hahah.. like i sad i was bitching about my arm and ****.. thats some hardout ****. especially with that Chemical and burning sensation in your lungs and ****. .WOAH!

Anymore, anymore?