• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Phobias

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Re: Phobias

When I was younger, I was almost bitten by a copperhead while I was playing in my backyard. I now have an intense fear of copperheads. They're fast, they're deadly, and they blend in very well.

They're perfect killers.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;343497 said:
When I was younger, I was almost bitten by a copperhead while I was playing in my backyard. I now have an intense fear of copperheads. They're fast, they're deadly, and they blend in very well.

They're perfect killers.

deadly if untreated...a copperheads venom takes several hours to kill you, so as long as you can get to a hospital you'll be fine. :)

EDIT: i just realized i said that in a thread about irrational fears...i feel like such a dick :lol:

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

There's a fear of chairs, and sitting down... And I think doorknobs. But yeah, I love doing most of these phobias regularly (Zip-lining ftw)

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

im scared of animals tht can jump and run super fast like pink toed taratulas, wtf jumping ugly jacks, but im not scared of bird eating taratulas they are slow and not poisonous. my dog is scared of the vacuum, and my sister has an immense fear of spiders lol. wierd phobias guys i used to be scared of heights and rollercoasters but after about 10 rides i got used to it

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Mff yeah... Open water makes me **** my pants.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Tsuyu;343474 said:
You shouldn't be afraid of the common household spider! They are predators, and will keep your house free of much more annoying and disgusting pests. Killing one is doing yourself a huge disfavour.

Used to have a real bad silverfish situation going on in my bathroom, but some month ago it stopped. All we have no is a huuuuuge spider, the diameter of the bottom of a coffee mug.

And you just leave it there?! Holy christ on a stick! o_O I'm NEVER going to your house...

Another Spartan;343488 said:
Haha! You call that huge?! Go to Thailand! I love the spiders there, they don't move very often, and their legs make them bigger than my head! They keep all the disgusting insects out of the outdoor bathrooms too.

Thank you soooooooooo much for putting that image in my head.

And for anyone who's interested, I found a list of phobias. Personally, I'm not sure if all of these are real :lol:.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Firis;343536 said:
Mff yeah... Open water makes me **** my pants.

Same :S Brrr.r.r.rt. sgbmjrngkjszrxnh e\ Oceans :(

Necromancer11;343544 said:
And you just leave it there?! Holy christ on a stick! o_O I'm NEVER going to your house...

Thank you soooooooooo much for putting that image in my head.

And for anyone who's interested, I found a list of phobias. Personally, I'm not sure if all of these are real :lol:.

Lol these are funny! xD

Fear of a penis xDDD

Hahaha:

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

^That's supposed to be together d;

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

my friend used to have a calender that said a different phobia for every day of the year...two of my favorites were
teutophobia - fear of german things
peladophobia - fear of bald people
:lol:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I think francophobia (fear of france and french culture) is funnier. I mean, come on, how can someone be scared of people that surrender so much?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

You want to talk about spiders.... come live in Australia! Most of ours will kill you pretty easily. Same with snakes.

We once had this funnelweb on our front porch, and mum seriously freaked out trying to kill it. We weren't allowed to leave the house all day.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc.

haha

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Oh yeah, I forgot that I'm claustrophobic aswell. I'd be such a crap astronaut.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Arseface;343582 said:
We once had this funnelweb on our front porch, and mum seriously freaked out trying to kill it. We weren't allowed to leave the house all day.

...How big is one of those?

Note: don't post a picture...please.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;343615 said:
...How big is one of those?

Note: don't post a picture...please.

They're not that big at all. Probably about the same circumference as if you made a circle with your thumb and forefinger.

But I think it's the most venomous spider in the world, so that's something to think about.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

When I get scared I do this frenzy-ish thing, because I can only assume my mind is doing it because I guess it goes into this "If i'm scared there's something that will/can hurt me around" thing.Getting angry when scared/frightened has worked to disadvantage and advantage, such as when I accidentaly punched my brother in the face when he did that "Oh look I jumped out from behind something and scared you haha" crap, or when I kicked some guy in the...Private area when he rushed out of a bathroom stall at me at our school (He was...paying me back for an earlier argument.)
Another thing is a fear of the undead.
I'm not scared of anyone that lives, but anything that USED to live but is now walking around scares the living hell out of me.
Nother one is a fear of weakness.
I don't like the idea of becoming weak, or frail, through any means.
I also don't care for big open areas (Such as airports, malls, etc) but oddly it's fine if i'm outside.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Arseface;343596 said:
Oh yeah, I forgot that I'm claustrophobic aswell. I'd be such a crap astronaut.
Same here bro.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I forgot, I also have a crippling fear of UUURUTORAMAN, UUURUTORAMAN, SEBUN demo ima ja sonna koto mo wasurete!

I apologize.

I meant to say, I have crippling agorophobia...
I'm afraid of people named gore.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Well, I'm not sure if I have any phobias, but I am afraid of hights and deep water, especially the ocean. No way in hell would I ever travel on a boat. Ever. I'm not to fond of airplanes either. I don't mind swimming pools though.

So, I guess I have the phobia for deep water. I don't think I have a phobia for hights though, I just don't like hights.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;344198 said:
Nasty stuff. I picked up a stick and beat the thing until it ran out the hole it dug under my fence. I blocked off the hole and took a boiling hot shower.

You're evil.

Seriously.

It needed help :(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Holy **** that is freaky Johnny. Update on Arachnaphobia: I was cleaning the porch, and I saw THE BIGGEST Wolf Spider I have ever seen... I tried to squash it, it ran in my house... I haven't slept well since then, two days ago... Ehhhhhh!