• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Projectego Flag (so, I got bored)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Projectego Flag (so, I got bored)

Albion Knight;244414 said:
I think the first one looks the best.
Mabye it should have one of these in it

ftattoo_new_w11.jpg

ftattoo_new_w01.jpg

peacebyfirepr1.jpg

Peace through superior firepower? Nah, as much fun as the peace-sign-and-nuke-warning symbol is, I'm not really sure it fits... but I think that it's easy enough for you to copy-paste the image and deface it yourself with whatever personal symbol you like.

And I really like the Lionhead. I think I will add that. The dragon I'm not so sure, but I'll do another with that. I'll probably put the lionhead at the intersection of the crosses. And I may try to recolor it. Which may be difficult since I have to copy-paste it, but I'll see.

Now I just need to get around to actually making the two new versions. Because I, personally am deadlocked between the red-white-gold and the red-green-gold. And I think two people were in favor of each.

M

Minorthreat

How many forums can claim having their own flag? Does this mean we can declare war and conquer other forums now?:ninja:

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Blue. Thats all I have to say, need blue

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Just to push this a little; I just made the new versions of this. I omitted the stripes, because they're a pain in the ass, and I saved it in such a way that I can recolor easily.

Take a look at my new thread, the VX Clinic. I have the new version of the flag there, and will take requests for persoflags and for recolors of my projectego.net flag; or for specific customizations of my projectego.net flag.

D

DragonMaster91

Walker;270872 said:
Just to push this a little; I just made the new versions of this. I omitted the stripes, because they're a pain in the ass, and I saved it in such a way that I can recolor easily.

Take a look at my new thread, the VX Clinic. I have the new version of the flag there, and will take requests for persoflags and for recolors of my projectego.net flag; or for specific customizations of my persoflag.
Willco, delta out.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Thanks...

Reaction score

Needs moar Canada cowbell.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

A forum user;271055 said:
Needs moar Canada cowbell.

Why don't you wander on over to the VX Clinic? I'd be happy to make you a Canada-customized version.