• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

queen/king?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadows Bane

queen/king?

What does it take to become queen or king in this game??? I own all of bowerstone market, oldtown, oakfield, and the gypsy camp. how much property must i own?

C

countrychris369

Re: queen/king?

yea lemme know too

maybe it also takes owning Castly FairFax

M

macaroon90

Your property needs to add up to a value of 2.5 million total. So Fairfax would be useful to own.

S

Shadows Bane

ok i bought all of bloodstone and all of westcliff as well. still nothing. castle fairfax is the only building in bowerstone i dont own. it doesnt become available till after the game so maybe i have to beat the story first. wanted to be queen before then though... any other ideas???

S

Shadows Bane

macaroon90;226467 said:
Your property needs to add up to a value of 2.5 million total. So Fairfax would be useful to own.

oooo. is there a way to know how much it adds up to? or is it how much you spend on property total? if its the latter i should be close.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I thought you just needed to amass $2.5mil in gold, not property!!!

S

Shadows Bane

Dagzey;226474 said:
I thought you just needed to amass $2.5mil in gold, not property!!!

well the load screen says if you own enough property... but jeez if thats true running around buying everything was a total waste of all my gold cuz im pretty sure i've spent almost that much:'(

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

Well wait around for all the rent to add up then you can buy farfaix after main quest is over.

S

Shadows Bane

Xerin Zelusa;226478 said:
Well wait around for all the rent to add up then you can buy farfaix after main quest is over.
ya true. i just wanted to be queen before i finished the storyline. oh well. i mean its not like im hurting for money... my rent adds up to well over 12,000 each time (and thats with the prices set low... i love my halo lol).

M

macaroon90

Shadows Bane;226470 said:
oooo. is there a way to know how much it adds up to? or is it how much you spend on property total? if its the latter i should be close.
If you go into the logbook in the pause menu, somewhere in there it has all your game stats, and total property value should be one.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I should have over 2.5mil when i get home, i'll find out then, and if i don't, i'll just spend it all on property anyway

S

Shadows Bane

macaroon90;226487 said:
If you go into the logbook in the pause menu, somewhere in there it has all your game stats, and total property value should be one.
awesome thanks a bunch. great info. was starting to worry i'd never be queen chosen one lol

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

rep those who help you or i will go get Reaver -_-

S

Shadows Bane

lol i've been working on that part. i'm repping here... being threatened in discussion if i cant find pics of the high rollers coat lol... calm down ppl i'm still new here!

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

I just mess with you or am i?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!

S

Shadows Bane

lol. its all good. just afraid my family might get killed now cuz i cant find pics of the high rollers coat online.

O

onceuponatim

Has anyone got to king yet??

I seem to own everything
Im now reducing all my rents as everywhere has a negative economy (due to my high rents...)

Hopefully the increasing economy will increase my property values???

Status
Not open for further replies.