• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Really? f*cking magic rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfgod

Reaction score
Re: Really? f*cking magic rings?

lol accesible?
for what, the casual gamer? I just want it to be challenging and for me in fable 2 ,the getting knocked out was as death cuz you got scars(well not if you had ressurection potions ofcourse)
but Arseface , managing your mana and spells is what fighting is all about, you have to think strategically and need to have something to lose (like a perfect skin ;) )
thats what i think fighting should be about.
You know what, lets do this the other way:
why shouldnt lionhead make the game a tad harder?

and another note, I also saw that interview but i couldnt remember which one it was and im lazy so i googled it. Also, magical objects like youre clothes and weapons? (so you cant have all the spells at once like in F2)

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

They want the game to be made so that anyone can just sit down and play it. Which is silly. I understand that some people have spouses who aren't exactly gamers, but will sit down and play Fable because it is easy to pick up.

But the Fable market is 99% Casual Gamers/People who would be described as "Gamers."

halfgod

Reaction score

Hey about fable 1 system:
Peter Molyneux says that he wants to make every character unique, well if you have the F1 system then its a ***** to scroll (change, whateva) to your other spells so you'd only use the four spells you would have in that 'box' and you could customize that box but you would have a limit.
So Peter molyneux READ THIS **** RIGHT NJAW! (here)

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

Marltone;385333 said:
Maybe they'll let us charge magic into weapons for elemental based attacks or something.

in the end that would just end up as another augment and personally i cant stand how easy f2 was it was just insulting and mana bars are 4 b!tches, no offense but they are horrible

oh and i like the idea of magic weaving through items it sounds fun, honestly the only problem ive ever had with lionhead about fable is the fact that u cant customize ur character what so ever

Status
Not open for further replies.