• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reavers Mansion Mystery Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The DLC is Lionhead's product and was accidentally leaked ahead of time by another company, so it was Microsoft's miss and none of us are entitled to the content. If you paid for it, you either got your MS points back, or you will get some other deal when it's finally released for real. Either that or Microsoft simply doesn't care. (Lionhead does though, but they don't have any authority.)
God i just wish there was this huge anouncment, like of microsoft freezing lionhead studioes, until they can make a way better fable game, dont ya think fable wouold be god then:)

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
I got it! Downloaded that three days before I even got the game!
But for the ? door in Reaver's Mansion it hasn't opened for me, if the wheel of misfortune (when did he go and nick that out of the Shadow Court?) lands on ? ever enemy attacks you in that main anti-chamber

Maverickhey

Reaction score
God i just wish there was this huge anouncment, like of microsoft freezing lionhead studioes, until they can make a way better fable game, dont ya think fable wouold be god then:)

We need a Fable 3 TLC. Srsly mark the price down severely or DLC that gives you the finished version of Fable 3. Also random question any luck getting the Rare "Long Hair" Hairstyle?(Not the Long Wavey Hair)

Reaction score
We need a Fable 3 TLC. Srsly mark the price down severely or DLC that gives you the finished version of Fable 3. Also random question any luck getting the Rare "Long Hair" Hairstyle?(Not the Long Wavey Hair)
i agree, and what about this hairstlye???

Maverickhey

Reaction score
i agree, and what about this hairstlye???

There is a couple rare hairstyle that can be dug up, or given as a gift from the Hairstylists. The Bob, and Long Hair. I am searching for them to make them mainstream so more people can have them since we got jipped with hairstyles in this game.

Reaction score
There is a couple rare hairstyle that can be dug up, or given as a gift from the Hairstylists. The Bob, and Long Hair. I am searching for them to make them mainstream so more people can have them since we got jipped with hairstyles in this game.
I got bob as a store item

Lahe

Reaction score
You can just buy long hair I did.

Lahe

Reaction score
Long Hair and your probably right my game probably is different.

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Long Hair and your probably right my game probably is different.

Well hey, if you want trade or dupe the item I would love to get it. If you send me your Gamer Tag, if there is a particular item you are looking for I wouldnt mind duping it to trade you for the Hair Style.

Lynne

Reaction score
Wait there are better girl hairstyles?

Maverickhey

Reaction score
U mean long hair as shoulder length, i bought that to

Well like I said up there there is two of them one is Called "Long Thick Hair", and the other is "Long Hair" so you may have bought them. If you got it pass me one bro lol.

Reaction score
Well like I said up there there is two of them one is Called "Long Thick Hair", and the other is "Long Hair" so you may have bought them. If you got it pass me one bro lol.
i would but my xbox live doesnt work cuz im in the prossess of moving, the only reason im online is cuz im using my laptop, and xbox live doestn work on that

Maverickhey

Reaction score
i would but my xbox live doesnt work cuz im in the prossess of moving, the only reason im online is cuz im using my laptop, and xbox live doestn work on that

Aw, bummer well I will keep searching. Must suck not having live right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.