• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ReBoot

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: ReBoot

I used to love the show when i was younger and watched it all the time, until they stopped showing it. Watched some episodes with Hex to rekindle old memories :p

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I wish I saw it :'( but hey I didn't see that series I saw a dif :cool: Naruto all hail Naruto!

R

-Ravan-

SHADOW RAIDER!!!!! God that show kicked. I really loved Rock Planet. those guys were so cool. It was Sky 1 4:00-5:00, i used to come in from school watch that then Star Trek TNG, then flip over to SCFI for B5. cool awesome days.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Fun stuff. I liked ReBoot, I think it was one of my favorites, but I never saw all of the episodes or anything.

If it *is* coming back, then awesome (though it could end up not as good, but um...Yeah.) That makes two of my favorite animated shows coming back (Futurama is also making a return, finally. Whooooooo. Now if only Invader Zim could come back properly...*grumbles*). I'm interested to see what they do with it, at any rate.