• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dragon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

melandor0

Reaction score
Red Dragon Club

I just got my own damn Red Dragon, after almost breaking my thumb off for the better part of an hour I think. Damn proud I am, so proud in fact I consider myself above those without one: a connoisseur of projectile weapons. As such, I feel I must surround myself with worthy peers. I know you're out there, fellow Red Dragon owners. Come forth and together we shall eat crumpets and laugh at the less fortunate.

Oh yes, the winning round I scored a 190 points, way more than the 155~ I was scoring the previous rounds. /boast

(all written with a sense of humor, do not take as an insult)

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Re: Red Dragon Club

yeah, as a previous owner I am more proud of giving away such a worthless piece of crap to someone else than I am of ever using it again. Thank God for the Master Flintlock Pistol with 4 augment slots :)...hey, I should make a Club for that >)

melandor0

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;403590 said:
yeah, as a previous owner I am more proud of giving away such a worthless piece of crap to someone else than I am of ever using it again. Thank God for the Master Flintlock Pistol with 4 augment slots :)...hey, I should make a Club for that >)

This one is either confused or a con. I shall notify the guards, he might be dangerous, or even worse: infectious. I shudder at the thought.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Whoa...confused about what? And a con?...what are you talking about? I can't have an opinion about a virtual gun? I really just don't understand where all that came from.

melandor0

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;403595 said:
Whoa...confused about what? And a con?...what are you talking about? I can't have an opinion about a virtual gun? I really just don't understand where all that came from.

Of course you can ;D I'm just berating you in-character. You're obviously taking this waaaay more seriously than I intended. Now stand aside, I require people who understand the Red Dragon, not those who look down upon it.

Also, the Red Dragon is superior to the Master Flintlock Pistol in terms of DPS, but you're free to like the flintlock, I can see why you'd want to augment it personally. I can see that very much. Now I've gone and soiled my thread with boring ooc talk, happy? =p

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Ugh...I've already debated all this crap and it really is a personal opinion. Do you like killing speed or shooting speed (which the DPS stat is dependant on the person shooting)? I've tested both out and the Red Dragon killed opponents in 3-5 shots when the MFP did it in one, so I'm pretty sure killing speed is more valuable than shooting speed.

And you don't know for sure that the RD DPS is better than the MFP...you just heard it from others who believe the same thing, if I see it with my own eyes...I'll believe it as well

melandor0;403582 said:
I know you're out there, fellow Red Dragon owners. Come forth and together we shall eat crumpets and laugh at the less fortunate

You also said that this club was for fellow owners of the Red Dragon, which I was...and so is pretty much everyone else on this forum :).

I'm not trying to go all out of control, but just the thought that people still rave over the RD irks me and makes me want to wave around my MFP and show everyone how crappy it really is...but that's not ethical or necessary, so I'll stop now :)

I find it ironic that the only one who cared about this thread is someone who thinks the RD is worthless rather that other people who like it...*snicker*

melandor0

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;403796 said:
Ugh...I've already debated all this crap and it really is a personal opinion. Do you like killing speed or shooting speed (which the DPS stat is dependant on the person shooting)? I've tested both out and the Red Dragon killed opponents in 3-5 shots when the MFP did it in one, so I'm pretty sure killing speed is more valuable than shooting speed.

And you don't know for sure that the RD DPS is better than the MFP...you just heard it from others who believe the same thing, if I see it with my own eyes...I'll believe it as well

You also said that this club was for fellow owners of the Red Dragon, which I was...and so is pretty much everyone else on this forum :).

I'm not trying to go all out of control, but just the thought that people still rave over the RD irks me and makes me want to wave around my MFP and show everyone how crappy it really is...but that's not ethical or necessary, so I'll stop now :)

I find it ironic that the only one who cared about this thread is someone who thinks the RD is worthless rather that other people who like it...*snicker*

Indeed. You win. Go away.

(Also, of course the one who doesnt like the RD responds. People like nothing more than to complain, including me.)

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I never felt like getting legendary weapons.

I keep with my Master Weapons, customize them with my own augments, and have much stronger ones than those bedamned 'legendary' weapons.

Nornin

Reaction score

I have finally acquired my own Red Dragon with 194 points in the shooting range. Though I do enjoy a good flintlock myself I got to say that the Red Dragon is an impressive firearm and I would be honoured to join this fine club.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

melandor0;403801 said:
Indeed. You win. Go away.

(Also, of course the one who doesn't like the RD responds. People like nothing more than to complain, including me.)

I didn't win just because you gave up -_- and there's no winning here, just truth and reality. After all it's a game and ultimately it doesn't matter.

Arguing online is like playing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Love that quote and don't know who it came from :)

melandor0

Reaction score

Nornin;403807 said:
I have finally acquired my own Red Dragon with 194 points in the shooting range. Though I do enjoy a good flintlock myself I got to say that the Red Dragon is an impressive firearm and I would be honoured to join this fine club.

Excellent! The arrangements shall be done via PM, soon you will be a fellow brother of the order of the Red Dragon.

ronm100

Reaction score

congratulation, fill free to attend to the Perforator club and get your arse kicked

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Getting the Red Dragon is really not a big deal. It's gotten to the point now where I can get 200+ points with two star speed and an iron clockwork pistol before even beating the Crucible.

melandor0

Reaction score

Oh but this isn't about arse-kicking. This is about being a posh ******* with an excuse to look down upon people.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Im pretty sure 75 percent of the people on this forum has the Red Dragon

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

melandor0;403875 said:
Oh but this isn't about arse-kicking. This is about being a posh ******* with an excuse to look down upon people.

But being able to get the Red Dragon isn't even an excuse for fake arrogance. Seriously, it's really easy to get really good at the shooting range.

melandor0

Reaction score

mjmarin12;403876 said:
Im pretty sure 75 percent of the people on this forum has the Red Dragon

Indeed, now what better place to make this thread could there be than here?

Necromancer11;403877 said:
But being able to get the Red Dragon isn't even an excuse for fake arrogance. Seriously, it's really easy to get really good at the shooting range.

So... you won't be joining?

(Applicants: I won't be back for up to 24 hours, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow for my feet.)

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

The title under your name really suits you. You sound like some little kid at his birthday party. It's just an overrated gun that isn't actually as great as everyone makes it out to be. And in my opinion it doesn't look to flashy either. If you want your character to look posh, I recommend you get a Master Ranged Weapon. Black and Gold look really expensive. The Master Weapons look very shiny too.
Anyways lets see you face a horde of balverines with that little weak toy. My master crossbow does each of them in one shot and it's not even a gun. But if you would like a clockwork gun that is also strong, I recommend for you hal's rifle. Sure it only does 59 damage, but its a clockwork and a blunderbuss so its kinda like an auto shotgun.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;404017 said:
The title under your name really suits you. You sound like some little kid at his birthday party. It's just an overrated gun that isn't actually as great as everyone makes it out to be. And in my opinion it doesn't look to flashy either. If you want your character to look posh, I recommend you get a Master Ranged Weapon. Black and Gold look really expensive. The Master Weapons look very shiny too.
Anyways lets see you face a horde of balverines with that little weak toy. My master crossbow does each of them in one shot and it's not even a gun. But if you would like a clockwork gun that is also strong, I recommend for you hal's rifle. Sure it only does 59 damage, but its a clockwork and a blunderbuss so its kinda like an auto shotgun.

He is just messing around, you have just miss the point of thsi thread completly. Ironically you had that exact same name too at one point.

Red Dragon is also the best gun in the game if you can accurately get head-shots as it is generally always a one hit kill. (No idea about the DLC weapons.)

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

ali1238;404024 said:
Red Dragon is also the best gun in the game if you can accurately get head-shots as it is generally always a one hit kill. (No idea about the DLC weapons.)

Ooo...I'd like to see the proof behind this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.