Renji's Sword

OldBoy

Re: Renji's Sword

Archon'sRage;279592 said:
it's cool but waaaaaaaaaayyy to big even if it's from anime
Hmmm. I don't agree, since the hero grows a lot larger than seen on the pic...

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted

the sword is about as tall as the hero when he's the smallest that he gets. It looks a lot bigger in the picture.

Pipo16

uhh guys i need a little help i dont know how to put the renjy sword in my inv and i have no idea whats the procedure for doing it so if anyone could help me out ill be very greatfull :)

0cean v0id

EXCELLENTE!!!! im back in the game morerunes =D im about to put some past ideas into motion, rapier, dante's sword, and zeus's spear

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within

I believe you need to spawn it and collect it.

Have a look at the stickies for spawning stuff in chests and such like.

Zarkes

Comedic Tragedy
Platinum Supporter
Legendary Hero

Damn i envy you modders i wewd if i kewd but i dont have the money for the game and computer strong enough for games. I can barely pay for the shoes on myback.

J

jxg714

hi, ive been trying to get this sword to my inventory: load the mod, and then click and save but i keep getting an error saying ive been denied access or something to my graphics.big. Can anyone help me out?

J

jxg714

kay, thanks for the help but all of a sudden now wen i used the first method, which involves the taking ownership feature that is displayed wen you right click, my FE stops working and i can only get rid of by task manager. It was working fine until then, any ideas? btw i also redownloaded the FE and ran it again, but it will just load the banner and not respond or load.