• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Returning characters

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
Re: Returning characters

jack always finds a way its even said somewhere in the tlc

J

Johnnycky94

I see what you mean. That would be kool with the whole thing with him telling you to kill lucien.......but again it would be another boring story(In my opinion and i value yours two), becouse he already tempted lady grey. But thats just me!!!!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

references are good, pictures in books are good, but jack walking around? Come on I killed him, and the dragon, and threw away his mask, and set fire to his house and trampled on his flowers (ok I made the last bit up)

Ragnarok7777

Reaction score

Jack's Daisy's are inraged with you trampling them.

I think there must be some remains of Jack.It could be anything so he can channel into the world of Albion.So there is a possiblty that jack can be there if only a slight trace.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

No Way he's dead and he won't be coming back!!!! seriously i don't think PM wants to beat a dead horse here.

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

Steampunk;189189 said:
Alright, this is addressing the whole "Characters carrying over thing" Some people say it just cant happen because not everyone made the good choices and new characters in fable 2 from the original must have influence from decisions in the first one. Now first off, the only time the story really progressed was when there was a cutscene, the only time significant cutscenes were availabe were after good choices. So basically the only way to think about it is " 500 years ago albion was under attack from this evil dude, and this HERO dude killed him twice and now were here" everyone with me? SO there is no story without assuming the choices were made correctly. Why? Finally "theresa" wether her, or her descendant she must be alive to exist or procreate, and that can only be accomplished through the positive choices IE (assuming the choices from fable tlc were made in the honor of righteousness) thus proving the possibility of the existance of older characters in a newer Albion. Also, it was said that your choices in fable 2 directly influence you AND THE ALBION AROUND YOU. So Im sure by the time you make it far enough into the game to discover older characters you have pretty much decided whether you are good or bad, so older characters coul;d be based of newer decisions ( Bad decisions = Bad older character / Good decisions = good older character in fable 2) Wow.

well in Knights of the Old Republic you could be good or bad and in KotOR2 some things were affected by what happened in the 1st one, you chose what happened in the 1st one at the very begining when you meet the 1st NPC so they could do something simalar to that in fable 2, you know, like, you talk to an old man who's grandad was alive in Fable 1 or something

EDIT: sorry, didn't realise this topic was 3 months dead.