• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saddam executed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Saddam Executed.

Hmm...but we can't be involved forever so sooner or later that risk is going to have to be taken

F

FableFreak

Saddam execution video

This is the first half of the execution video of Saddam being hung, don't worry there is no blood or gore. He doesn't even get killed. Part two to come sometime later today or tommorow...

*Link removed as inappropriate - Angel

L

Liberator

Re: Saddam Executed.

fablefreak1;40384 said:
I feel once the US and the UK pull out Iraq will either be a shining model for democracy in the Middle East OR a complete Hell hole full of sectarian violence and civil war.

You know, the funny thing is that one of my lady friends and I had a talk about this very subject this afternoon. Although I pray the first option is the way things will go, I'm inclined to believe that the second option is what will truly occur.

F

FableFreak

Re: Saddam executed

As promised, the FULL execution!!!

*Link removed - sorry, but it really is inappropriate - Angel

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

WELLL sucks for him

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

There are alot of rumours abound with his execution and all - for one the fact that he aint wearing the commonly used hood over his face when hung.

Some say that him "proudly facing his doom without hiding under a hood" will make him one of the greatest muslim martyrs of all time...and judging from some interviews I've watched, that's the effect it has on some.

V

Vegeta

Why'd you remove the link... theres no blood or anything... i mean that man killed 1000's of innocent people he deserved it...

I saw part of it on TV

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well 1Ak, There is a younger crowd that is part of the Projectego community, and I'm sure their parents appriciate the link being taken down.

V

Vegeta

heh... u mean like me.... Im 12 my parents don't care... if thats the reason put it back up but if there are more... well don't lol..

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;40963 said:
heh... u mean like me.... Im 12 my parents don't care... if thats the reason put it back up but if there are more... well don't lol..

Yes, like you, but not JUST you. And I'm not the one who took it down.

H

Hexadecimal

1Ak;40955 said:
Why'd you remove the link... theres no blood or anything... i mean that man killed 1000's of innocent people he deserved it...

I saw part of it on TV

honestly, it's just in really poor taste to make a spectacle of a man's death, regardless of his actions in life...
as you said, you saw it on tv, and there are other places that a person could view his murder if they choose to... it's just not neccessary on a Fable site... I'm honestly really glad the link was removed as it repulsed me

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You can all blame me - I watched it, was repulsed by the glorification of someone's death being made public on TV and took it off immediately. The lack of blood and guts and whatever is irrelevant - an image like that can impress itself upon someone for a long time and this is, as Hex pointed out, a Fable site, not extreme videos for morbid fascination site.

No matter how desensitized we may be to death, let us not forget that this was real - not a film or game. And without wishing to offend anyone here (and it's probably the mother in me talking here), I personally think that younger people should not be watching this sort of thing - there is a reason that the original link was to an extreme over-18's only video section of a site.

So sorry, but the link stays removed.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;40992 said:
You can all blame me - I watched it, was repulsed by the glorification of someone's death being made public on TV and took it off immediately. The lack of blood and guts and whatever is irrelevant - an image like that can impress itself upon someone for a long time and this is, as Hex pointed out, a Fable site, not extreme videos for morbid fascination site.

No matter how desensitized we may be to death, let us not forget that this was real - not a film or game. And without wishing to offend anyone here (and it's probably the mother in me talking here), I personally think that younger people should not be watching this sort of thing - there is a reason that the original link was to an extreme over-18's only video section of a site.

So sorry, but the link stays removed.

Sephiroxas;40961 said:
Well 1Ak, There is a younger crowd that is part of the Projectego community, and I'm sure their parents appriciate the link being taken down.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Well said.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Lets not forget that Angel had the entire Staff backing her up on that choice. :thumbsup:

Anyhow, as we discussed at our Super Secret Silly Staff Forum, Fablefreak would most likely be more than happy to supply you with the link through PM, if you really wanna watch it - but as for a place in the public forums...nah.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;41166 said:
Lets not forget that Angel had the entire Staff backing her up on that choice. :thumbsup:

Anyhow, as we discussed at our Super Secret Silly Staff Forum, Fablefreak would most likely be more than happy to supply you with the link through PM, if you really wanna watch it - but as for a place in the public forums...nah.

Very true.... :shifty:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

:blush:...gawsh...:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.