• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Salutations!

X

Xeon

Re: Salutations!

seress;327663 said:
I see someone's trying to be funny here.

Yeah, I was watching that scrubs episode last night where Turk imagines he's a mechanic trying to repair a middle aged japaneese man. I still laugh thinking about it :p

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Xeon;327670 said:
Yeah, I was watching that scrubs episode last night where Turk imagines he's a mechanic trying to repair a middle aged japaneese man. I still laugh thinking about it :p

I don't watch Scrubs, so I have no idea what the heck you're talking about. Sorry.
And it's "Japanese", not "Japaneese" or "Jaboneese". Spell it the right way or just stop using slurs here.

X

Xeon

seress;327693 said:
I don't watch Scrubs, so I have no idea what the heck you're talking about. Sorry.
And it's "Japanese", not "Japaneese" or "Jaboneese". Spell it the right way or just stop using slurs here.

Are you offended by a missing e and a changed p? Jaboneese is not even a slur, it's like calling a black guy chocolate man or a white guy vanilla

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Xeon;327702 said:
Are you offended by a missing e and a changed p?

Oh no, I made a big mistake in my previous post.
I am offended by an extra s and an extra e in the word "Jaboneese". lol

Xeon;327702 said:
Jaboneese is not even a slur, it's like calling a black guy chocolate man or a white guy vanilla

It's a racial slur then. If not, What is it? Define the word for me please. I'm all ears.

X

Xeon

Jaboneese is nothing, it's the retarded hillbilly redneck way of saying Japanese cars

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Xeon;327732 said:
Jaboneese is nothing, it's the retarded hillbilly redneck way of saying Japanese cars

lol, we both know what it means. Just use the proper word next time.
Sorry FiendFyre, your thread's ruined. My apologies.

F

FiendFyre

Fabled Ravrn;327551 said:
Grr, you have Fable 2 before you played Fable or TLC....:'(

I'm sorry, it's just I was never into Xbox until the guys at work persuaded me to get an Xbox 360 [one of the best things I ever got, incidentally] so the first game I wanted to try was Fable 2.
Although, I do kinda wish I'd played TLC first cause the graphics, gameplay and such don't seem as good as F2 thus far :/
I noticed the music that plays, certainly in the beginning, is similar to that of the music box in Fable 2, same kind of tune. That was kinda cool...

Oh, and don't worry seress, I thought it was kinda funny :p

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new addiction.

It's a nasty one. But hey, at least they haven't started selling books or something like that. You can only get your fix one way. Wait, is that a good thing?

F

FiendFyre

Thank you :) I go through many addictions, mostly film and game related, so it's always nice to add a new one.

It's more than likely a good thing a film hasn't been made yet. Or it may turn out like The Legend Of Chun-Li. Poor Vega... poor, poor, poor Vega.

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

I didn't see that. I assumed it was crap. ^_^ But I wish the Fable soundtrack had more to do with Fable II's, most of the Fable II stuff doesn't even sound Fable-related to me, not even the stuff that was "improved" from the first one.

By the way, I didn't mean anything by that hahaha o_O, as long as you have the original, it doesn't matter to me what order ^_^.

Bkoz

Reaction score

Welcome, enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone, we have a good community around here. =]

F

FiendFyre

Fabled Ravrn;328065 said:
I didn't see that. I assumed it was crap. ^_^ But I wish the Fable soundtrack had more to do with Fable II's, most of the Fable II stuff doesn't even sound Fable-related to me, not even the stuff that was "improved" from the first one.

By the way, I didn't mean anything by that hahaha o_O, as long as you have the original, it doesn't matter to me what order ^_^.

I've not watched it either. I believe Rotten Tomatoes in this case.
The fact that Taboo from The Black Eyed Peas plays my favourite character is enough to put me off immediatley XD
The only one I've really noticed that seems a lot similar is the Temple Of Light theme from the first one which is near identical to the menu theme in Fable 2.
And the music box seems somewhat reminicent of the Oakvale Theme.
They both have beautiful soundtracks though I think.

Haha, it's cool. Like I said, on hindsight I would have liked to have played Fable first but at least I get the chance to make up for lost time now!

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Hey welcome. So your name is FiendFyre, so does that mean your truely fiendish in nature?

F

FiendFyre

Yes :shifty:

Haha, nah, it's a Harry Potter reference :whistle:

But it's a really awesome spell. Unless it's directed at you...
And I thought it sounded good :)

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

I believe the menu music is the track that reminds me of Jack Of Blades, as it plays while you first meet him in Fable: The Lost Chapters. Doesn't seem like a spoiler to me, but, sorry if it does :D. The Oakfield theme is the same or very similar to that of Oakvale's, I'm sure.

Other than that, I still prefer the orginal's soundtrack.:p