• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sam's Shop of Mystical Junkyard Garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Sam's Shop of Mystical Junkyard Garbage!

DISCLAIMER: Every Transaction is FINAL. If you did not save and you lost the Item or Someone Scammed you for the Item you just recvieved from Me then I am NOT Responsible! Also to those of you who think that I might be a Scammer, remember something I ALWAYS trade MY Items FIRST, so if you recieve them and YOU run off or log out.. just remember that you WILL be Red Listed and flagged as a Scammer. Thank you, and enjoy your browsing!

Hello there! Sam here, and do I have a story for you! It appears that my Great, Great, Great, Great, Great... *About an Hour Later* .. Uncle died and left me a wonderful Chest Stockpiled with Goodies! Being the best Trader in all the Land (Murgo's got nothing on me, Hah!) I am willing to spread these Magical and Unique Items to the World! Just make sure your Pockets aren't empty!

dscf1220e.jpg

(Thank you Barnum for your Developified Pictures that took 3 Months each! Well worth the Gold spent!)

Here's a List of my Stock, which is ALWAYS STOCKED:

Highrollers Coat - Make yourself look Snazzy like Me! It has pockets and tons of other Doo'Hickys hanging from it just to make you look like you have a life!

Deepest Dark Chocolate - A very Rare Chocolate that's made from some body part of the Nymph! It has the power to make anyone fall immediately inlove with you One-Hundred Percent! Or so says the wrapper.

Mysterious Ring - Ah, now this is one I know you will love! This ring may look like an ordinary peice of Junk but it is infact a very magical Item! When one you care about, Loves you more than anything and they put on this Ring the Holy Gods shine down their blessings upon you! (The ring makes you 100% Good and Pure if you use it on a Villager that loves you).

Amazing Apple Pie - This scrumptious looking treat was made by the famous Baker known as Betsy Kroker, where she apparently used Will in the process of baking! This pie not only fills you up but you don't even gain a single pound! It seems you just have to use the bathroom alot (Which explains the high % of weight loss). Also it gives you the feeling like you just woke up and started a new day, you feel all rested up and are One-Hundred Precent Healthy!

Potion of Transmogrification - The bottle shape really threw me off but upon further inspection and tests into this mysterious formula, which by the way was used on Bandits so don't worry, I have come to the conclusion that you can actually change your Sex! Want to see what it's like to live like a woman for a day? Not me, cooking and cleaning and raising kids? I'd rather just sell it and leave that choice to you!

Hero Dolls - Oh yes, My Uncle did love his toys and he appears to have collected a whole set of Hero Dolls, which is odd concidering the fact that some of these look brand new. (I wonder when he died... )

Legendary Weapons Galore - Ever wanted a new and unique Sword or Pistol, How about an Axe or a Blunderbuss? Well I have them all Every Variety of Weapon you can think of, give or take a few.. since these weapons are truly Unique! Take your pick just don't hurt yourself browsing the wares! (I carry all the Normal Legendary Weapons, The Championship Cutlass, The Championship Pistol, and The Wreckager.)

Potions of Life - Who says the Water Bucket of Youth doesn't exist?! I say it does and I have proof! Drinking this potion extends your years, but doesn't do anything for your looks sadly..

Chicken Suit - What fun it is to scare the daylights out of an Oakfield farmer by making them think they have a mutated peice of poultry! Try it, it's devilish fun!

Books - Oh yes, I've got them, every one of these buggers is unique! Some are so great that the Bowerstone Library won't leave me alone about them, But alas here I am turning down Hundreds upon Thousands of Gold just to supply them to you! (All Dog Books, Emotion Books, and Murgo's Big Book of Trading.)

Normal Weapons - Need a Normal Weapon with one or two Augment Slotifications?! I've got 'em, Look no further as you will be amazed with what you can do to these fine peices of Equiptment!

Augments - What kind of Trader would I be if I didn't supply you with the finest Augments in the Land! Very handy when you need a good power boost in your swing or shot to get the Job done!

=====================================================

SPECIAL OFFERS:

Completionist Package: 10 Million Gold
20 Pure Experience Extract Potions, 20 Undiluted Will Potions, 20 Expert Skill Potions, 20 Thunder Strength Potions, Every Available Emotion Book, Every Available Dog Trick Book, and Every Dog Improvement Book (Dogs of War & Treasure Hunting Volumes 1 - 4).

Box of Secrets Package: 5 Million Gold
2 Table Wine, Pure Experience Extract Potion, Pretty Necklace, Monk Robes, "Marriage And How To Survive It", Diamond, Eternal Love Ring, 2 Lutes, 3 Crunchy Chicks, 2 "Murgo's Big Book Of Trading", Regal Purple Dye, 2 Puny Carrots, and 2 Crucible Peanuts.

Clothing Packages: 500 - 3,000 Gold
I have every FULL Outfit.

Buy One Get Two Free Deal (For Weapons): 10,000 Gold
Everytime you buy a Weapon with 2 Augment Slots, you will get 2 Augments absolutely free! Also the best part is, YOU get to choose which Augments you want!

=====================================================

Now that you've browsed all of my wares! If you wish to purchase something, I take anything you want to offer! Just be reasonable.. Last time I said that I got screwed out of a Mask that was red and white that whispered to me, kind of creepy really, for some Peanuts... BUT! If you think my wares are to die for, Just ask this guy! He agrees!

dscf1226z.jpg

( By the Light Barnum you are a Genious! )

===========================================

PEOPLE IN DEBT:

NOONE - Let's keep it this way, shall we?

RED LIST:

NOONE - Thank God...

======================================================

NOTE: I am to only be used as a last resort so not to steal anyone elses profits. If you cannot absolutely find something in here, come to me. If I could have this stickied, I'm always in stock with pretty much everything. Trust me If It's not listed here, I most likely still have it. (With the exception of Hals Armor and Sword)

ALSO DLC ITEMS CANNOT BE TRADED MINUS A FEW EXCEPTIONS!

DaDeDo

Reaction score
Re: Sam's Shop of Mystical Junkyard Garbage!

What would you accept for a high roller coat? :)
Kinda poor here. >_>

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Anything You'd like to offer, I'm -very- reasonable. :)

X

xdeathlessxone

theres no mask that wispers to you, tryin to make ppl think u got a jack of blades mask?

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

xdeathlessxone;299772 said:
theres no mask that wispers to you, tryin to make ppl think u got a jack of blades mask?

Not really, It was more like a small joke making it seem like my Trader had it at one point and lost it which is why you can't get it at all in the game.

X

xdeathlessxone

haha yea i know i wish u could get it tho, thatd be sick, it would go perfect w the chasm gauntlets

DaDeDo

Reaction score

Well i don't know, and i don't wanna make a fool out of myself lol.

X

xdeathlessxone

oh do u have a regal prpl dye by the way

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

That, I don't have but I can easily get it. I have a source. :)

X

xdeathlessxone

pm me if u get it, ill trade many things for it, cant find one anywhereee

Twilight

Reaction score

Can I get a High roller coat?

L

Liddycoat

Oi R3kt4l, I could get you the Regal purple dye for.. say.. 2 potions of life?

Btw, you guys gotta trust him. If you don't, I have charlie the Lamacorn that says you will.

L

Liddycoat

Oh, and could I get a Master Katana and Master clockwork pistol both with 2-3 augment slots for... 1m? I'll need to give you the money on one character and I'll need the items on another though. Oh, I also need to transfer some money. Could you help me with that too? :ninja:

R3kt4l +rep

R

ROBBIKAI

iI will give you cash enforcer,regal purple dye chix suit and a perforator for a hrc

FableFanatic09

Alcoholic Of Albion
Reaction score

Can i get The Maelstorm, The Chicken Suit, Highrollers Coat and Mysterious Ring and i will give you 1,500,000 gold?

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Wow, Buisness is booming. I sure hope you all checked other peoples trades before coming into my wonderful little Cove of Mysteries. Alright Lets See, So Far this is the Trades:

LiddyCoat - Regal Purple Dye for 2 Potions of Life :: DEAL ,
Master Katana & Master Clockwork Pistol w/ 2-3 Augment Slots for 1 Mill :: DEAL

Twilight - Yes you may purchase the Highrollers Coat, Just make an offer. :)

ROBBIKAI - I will take 1 Million Gold (Will Haggle lower if needed), and the Regal Purple Dye. :: DEAL

FableFanatic09 - The Maelstorm , Chicken Suit, HRC, and Mysterious Ring for 1.5 Million Gold :: DEAL

Sam thanks you all for your Buisness, but just another reminder, I am to be used as a last resort. All Deals are Final and non-refundable, If it breaks and you bought it, Tough luck! :)

L

Liddycoat

Oi, when ya gonna get on?

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Right now I'm eating, but once I get done I'll re-hook up the Xbox and unhook my Atari, God I love Pitfall. :)

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

R3kt4l Raid3r;299916 said:
Wow, Buisness is booming. I sure hope you all checked other peoples trades before coming into my wonderful little Cove of Mysteries. Alright Lets See, So Far this is the Trades:

LiddyCoat - Regal Purple Dye for 2 Potions of Life :: DEAL ,
Master Katana & Master Clockwork Pistol w/ 2-3 Augment Slots for 1 Mill :: DEAL , COMPLETED

Twilight - Yes you may purchase the Highrollers Coat, Just make an offer. :), You sir get the HRC for free seeing as how you won the First Prize Raffle.

ROBBIKAI - I will take 1 Million Gold (Will Haggle lower if needed), and the Regal Purple Dye. :: DEAL

FableFanatic09 - The Maelstorm , Chicken Suit, HRC, and Mysterious Ring for 1.5 Million Gold :: DEAL

Sam thanks you all for your Buisness, but just another reminder, I am to be used as a last resort. All Deals are Final and non-refundable, If it breaks and you bought it, Tough luck! :)

Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.