• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars the final discussion

Would you want scars in Fable 2?

• Yes I would love them back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Scars the final discussion

Canuhearmenow;102306 said:
How about, you get a scar-b-gone type spell (Or a experienced doctor in Bowerstone or Oakvale) which, when you use it, zooms in on the area you want scars removed, then you just PICK the scars you want removed. Because I like some of the scars on my hero, but some don't look as cool.

Would be hard to explain the reason for such a spell because if you have the power to 'heal' scars why couldnt you just heal any damage you take? If you are such a powerful mage to possess such a spell as that then why is it only restricted to healing scars? Would make the idea sound silly.

G

gdude987654321

Dark Drakan;102521 said:
Would be hard to explain the reason for such a spell because if you have the power to 'heal' scars why couldnt you just heal any damage you take? If you are such a powerful mage to possess such a spell as that then why is it only restricted to healing scars? Would make the idea sound silly.

i agree... if you can get your scars cured i dont think you(the hero) should be able to do it or be able to just turn scars off in the menu... i still like the idea of a new trader who can cure certain scars or do a cure all scars. basically the opposite of the tatooits who gave certain tatoos or could remove all... hopefully PM and Lionhead can think of something better

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think the no scars thing kind of goes against the "For every action a consequence" thing. I mean you have some savage battles. If you want to have no scars. become a trader or something.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I don't know about scars, but a wound effect goes exactly to that idea. You act stupid and get cut, your gonna be feeling that for a while. It could even hinder your arm's movements, making your strength and aim weaker, but not too weak.

J

Jester.

yeah I just want as dd said real time scars

E

element1

I want scars, but I also think that you should have the option to heal them at a doctor or something.

J

Jester.

yeah for those who arnt proud of their battle scars...

E

element1

Jester.;104066 said:
yeah for those who arnt proud of their battle scars...

ya well if you wanna look pretty than you can get them healed. But im gonna make like 5 games all different so i will keep them in a couple of them

J

Jester.

thats if this idea is implemented for all we know there are no scars or a scar removeal system of some sort

E

element1

Jester.;104074 said:
thats if this idea is implemented for all we know there are no scars or a scar removeal system of some sort

ya but they should have both of them in the game i think. More replay value and stuff

J

Jester.

well yeah but then again they should have alot of stuff in the game that they simply wont put or cant...

E

element1

why couldnbt they put something in the game? not enough room or something?

J

Jester.

yeah that or not enough time or not thinking of it or not being able to implement it correctly, or not being able to program it will or just having bigger issues needed to be done.
theres alot of things that can stop something from being in the final version of the game

E

element1

yea i know. I wonder if you got a scar across your eye if u could get a patch

J

Jester.

i would just show it instead of eyepatch