• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars the final discussion

Would you want scars in Fable 2?

• Yes I would love them back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jester.

Scars the final discussion

Well as most of you know fable seemed to have a scar giving system it happend to be a good and a bad thing, I liked having them as they served as memories as my past battles however fightting against a balverine without an helmet left my face something to desire.
I personally would love scars back in Fable 2 maybe a little less on my face or maybe they could be removed/healed/covered up.
What are your thoughts please share them.

H

HodgePodge

Re: Scars the final discussion

I thought the scars in Fable were far too...unrealistic. Every time I played I got the same scars. Sure I got them at different times, but hhopefully with the 360 they can make u get scars like real life. If I get slashes across the eye without a helmet, I should have a scar like that for the rest of my life, and it should be exactly where thhe sword hhit me. Mmmm...dismemberment of body parts.

J

Jester.

yeah i like that cept the dismemberment part..if i was forced to use my left arm or anypart of my left side for teh rest of my life i would be quit the useless....

H

HodgePodge

Yea, I was jokin bout dat part. :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I LOVE scares. I would def want them if you could have them in more places. :w00t:

B

blu phoenix

The scars were pretty cool in the first Fable so I would want them back. They showed how hard you worked, etc. I would like it if you could heal your scars, although it seems sometimes they sort of fade away. Yeah I would like to see them again.

H

HodgePodge

Theyy shouldn't heal as fast either. In Fable they healed from red and bloody to white and...there in exactly 10 seconds. :/

J

Jester.

yeah I loved em cept my face oftem got just mawled by balverines

A

ArenaLegend

Scars are for serious things(injuries)....like they should go to a cut sccene to when you get a scar and the weapon rips throug your cloathing a cuts you with a bit of blood spatter. Akmost in slow mo...Now that would make it interesting and memorable.

R

Rhadiel

i love scars....but yes...more variety of areas for them...and NOT same scars as last time and whatnot....and...maybe some can be healed....over time....

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

they annoyed me because a bandit fired an arrow at me, it hit my chest i think and it left a scar on my face!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I want them back and i want them to be more realistic and reflect real injuries you have sustained. I dont want to be hit with a fireball and have a claw mark or be slashed by a sword and have 4 scratch marks. They need realistic real time damage and a proper scarring and battle wound system.

S

soul_rever38

i loved the scar thing in fable as it added to the game plus makes your charector look kool in my opinion

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

soul_rever38;97217 said:
i loved the scar thing in fable as it added to the game plus makes your charector look kool in my opinion

I agree, i loved the scars and thought they made the character look more badass.

J

Jester.

it seemed to add more depth to your chrachter you see a guy with half of his face just clawed...your not gonna **** with him....

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Maybe many types of injuries - burning marks from fire and if you get hit by a blunt weapon, your head wouldn`t be in its typical shape anymore. Things like that.

J

Jester.

yeah and if your clothing was effected too thated be nice

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Jester.;97229 said:
yeah and if your clothing was effected too thated be nice

Yes, that`d be a nice touch.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;97223 said:
it seemed to add more depth to your chrachter you see a guy with half of his face just clawed...your not gonna **** with him....

There is one of two ways you could think about it, either that someone has got close enough to them to manage to scar them and you fancy your chances or that someone has had their best shot and you are still standing even though you are scarred but where are they now?

J

Jester.

man its depressing waitting for fable 2 hmm what if your dog could get scars? or people you fought!? say you were fightting a bandit you got a nice clean hit across his face and he runs away...later on he and a bunch of his 'mates' come up to you once more but this time he has the scar/wound YOU gave him!!!!