• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scars the final discussion

Would you want scars in Fable 2?

• Yes I would love them back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Scars the final discussion

Or maybe the hero just (got drunk and) had a bicycle accident.

J

Jester.

Dark Drakan;97233 said:
There is one of two ways you could think about it, either that someone has got close enough to them to manage to scar them and you fancy your chances or that someone has had their best shot and you are still standing even though you are scarred but where are they now?
true ied be thinking he must have taken a big hit and lived...not taht someone actualy managed to hit him so maybe i can!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;97234 said:
man its depressing waitting for fable 2

There will be enough to keep gamers occupied over next few months dont worry about that.

J

Jester.

i hope so cause waitting is not what i do best lol

H

HodgePodge

Jester.;97229 said:
yeah and if your clothing was effected too thated be nice

I've actually made that happen before ^_^
But then my comp crashed and i lost the mod, and it was WAY to much work for me to do again.

R

Rhadiel

HodgePodge;97242 said:
I've actually made that happen before ^_^
But then my comp crashed and i lost the mod, and it was WAY to much work for me to do again.

u did?o_O sry but i cant believe that unless i see it for myself

torn capes would be a nice touch too....i love capes.....enchanted capes:wub:

B

blu phoenix

Maybe if you get really injured then you might lose a limb or something to that effect, leaving you with a massive scar!:p

R

Rhadiel

OR! when u get REALLY hurt, your chatacter w/ drip blood and limp around, instead of walking. and maybe u can loose consciousness....thtd be schweet

J

Jester.

i dun want to lose limbs though

B

blu phoenix

Your character could lose in eye in an evil fight with bandits and pirates...now that would be sweet!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like the idea of loosing an eye or some fingers or toes. Maybe even a whole foot or hand. Then you could get an eye patch a peg leg and a hook argh :pirate:

J

Jester.

nooo ied be force to use my left side!!!!!!!!

B

blu phoenix

Jester.;97336 said:
nooo ied be force to use my left side!!!!!!!!

:lol:...maybe that could count as more experience.:p

J

Jester.

more like this
"your retardation points have increased..try to get even higher..."
if i had to use my left side

B

blu phoenix

Jester.;97379 said:
more like this
"your retardation points have increased..try to get even higher..."
if i had to use my left side

:lol:, + rep! I suppose it could go either way, you could lose some or gain some, I don't know. Maybe you could summon body parts or reattach them back. I just think maybe losing a limb or something would make you look more Heroic.

J

Jester.

and retarded..the hell did he lose his leg?

B

blu phoenix

On the other hand losing an arm or something might cause your attractiveness to go down a little, but might make the scariness bar to rise...more renown perhaps!

Ok I changed my mind, I don't want them to be healed!

L

LionHeadTex

This is how it should work: Say your agains't a very importantboss. Your growing weak, and the swing of his cutlass is charging towards you. You quickly dodge, but you see the tip slightly slide across your shoulder. When you arrive back in town, people will look at your scars and go,"Wow, he's a hero because he fought all these things to get those marks"

Say your tortured in the prison. On your spine, lays whip makrs that are clearly noticable without a shirt. When you go to a tavern, the owner will go,"Boy, you look terrible! Hows about I let you have a discount on ale and a bed?" because you've been through alot.

Might sound a bit rediculous, but I think it's tight :lol:

D

Darg

Well, if you think about it, Fable was based around the whole aspect of heroism, and often times about the gloating and boasting that comes with that. In the same way that trophies can be shown off and tell where you've been and what you've done, scars could show that tenfold. I imagine it could be a feature to go to a healer in the case of your scars becoming not to your liking, but it would still be quite an interesting feature in my opinion.