• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sex.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
The one time I've has sex was under the heavy influence of prescription drugs so it didn't count for me.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Had it thrice, what is the big deal? It's a bit overrated, it was fun and all, and I'll do it again, and again; but it doesn't seem as spectacular as they make it out to be.

P.S: I broke her, worship me.

Plain old sex is meh. Just a physical activity involving another person where you both get a workout and some awesome relief at the end (or during).

Now making love... that's something entirely different. A living creature, fluid and sensual in form. not two persons engaging in an activity no. But two persons intertwining as one, moving and flowing over one another in waves of passion. The world around you ceases to exist, the floor crumbles, the sky soars past and all of reality fades to a distant memory as neither can see anything but the other. Deadlocked in eyes, in lips, and in hips, the only thing mattering is the physical incarnation of passionate love.

Now I'm assuming you had the former. Until you have the latter, your epiphany will be waiting for you.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Plain old sex is meh. Just a physical activity involving another person where you both get a workout and some awesome relief at the end (or during).

Now making love... that's something entirely different. A living creature, fluid and sensual in form. not two persons engaging in an activity no. But two persons intertwining as one, moving and flowing over one another in waves of passion. The world around you ceases to exist, the floor crumbles, the sky soars past and all of reality fades to a distant memory as neither can see anything but the other. Deadlocked in eyes, in lips, and in hips, the only thing mattering is the physical incarnation of passionate love.

Now I'm assuming you had the former. Until you have the latter, your epiphany will be waiting for you.

I love you. :wub:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

I love you. :wub:
I love you both. :thumbsup:

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
white howler speaks the truth... if its someone you love the feeling is not the same as a " tap and gap "

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I think you're doing it right.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

This is a song for the ladies. But fellas... listen closely

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
..Pardon?

Don't pretend it isn't true man. If you're sitting on a bench and they're sitting on your lap and ****, you have to bend your head back a bit, hurts after a while.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Don't pretend it isn't true man. If you're sitting on a bench and they're sitting on your lap and s***, you have to bend your head back a bit, hurts after a while.

I haven't got the slightest f**k in what you're talking about.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Don't pretend it isn't true man. If you're sitting on a bench and they're sitting on your lap and s***, you have to bend your head back a bit, hurts after a while.
You must be mega short. Next thing you're gonna say is you made your tongue sore from too much Frenching.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
You must be mega short. Next thing you're gonna say is you made your tongue sore from too much Frenching.

I'm not short... she was though.

Probably why, come to think of it...

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Had it thrice, what is the big deal? It's a bit overrated, it was fun and all, and I'll do it again, and again; but it doesn't seem as spectacular as they make it out to be.

odd, i feel the same way.
one time i got asked "why are you so quiet?" while haveing sex, i told her "cus im working/busy back here" (something to that effect) then one time i told her (the same girl) she smelt like diesel fuel down there. she broke up with me about a month later. oh well :/