• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shadowcourt in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
Shadowcourt in Fable 3?

Hello everyone! I'm just here to post something about what I think will happen in Fable 3! So seeing as there is a Reaver-Company line most odds are Reaver from Fable 2 will be back in Fable 3; but with this I think the re-apearance of the shadowcourt will be back too, and possibly Oakvale. As for Oakvales state if it is still a marsh-land or if it is back to a normal town I do not know, I hope it's a normal town. What do you guy and gals think?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Shadowcourt in Fable 3?

I think some sort of Court or Temple will either return or be put into the game. Unless Reaver managed to escape the court in some way or the court gets vanquished. As for Oakvale, maybe Reaver or you will destroy the shadow court and bring the town back to normal, unless the reason Reaver is still alive is because he destroyed the court himself.

Reaction score

Don't know about about Oakvale, it's in a pretty bad state plus all the people are long dead apart from reaver.

I wonder if the Shadow Court has anything to do with Jack of Blades? Seeing as He was from a group called the court, the shadow court could possibly be a branch of the actual court. They'll probably return if reaver is in Fable 3 seeing they have a massive connection to His life.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;402951 said:
Don't know about about Oakvale, it's in a pretty bad state plus all the people are long dead apart from reaver.

I wonder if the Shadow Court has anything to do with Jack of Blades? Seeing as He was from a group called the court, the shadow court could possibly be a branch of the actual court. They'll probably return if reaver is in Fable 3 seeing they have a massive connection to His life.

Yes!! I was thiking about this exact thing after I searched up Jack of Blades on Fable-Wiki!

Reaction score

i never though jack just simply went and died at the end of no 1 no matter what the ending and maybe the return of Scythe the death of reaver and the destruction of the shadow court may bring jack back in some manor or form as jack did burn oakville when he came looking for the Archon bloodline.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403107 said:
i never though jack just simply went and died at the end of no 1 no matter what the ending and maybe the return of Scythe the death of reaver and the destruction of the shadow court may bring jack back in some manor or form as jack did burn oakville when he came looking for the Archon bloodline.

Yeah I highly doubt Jack was killed. Theres no way, I mean he cheated death God knows how many times.

Cain

Reaction score

He cheated death because only the body he was using was destroyed, not the mask. In the good ending you destroy the mask and so jack is killed. Seeing as the good ending is canon in fable 2, I would assume Jack is dead for good, or at least trapped in the void forever.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;402951 said:

I'm not going to get into this, but I do have one thing to say:

Supreme Court, Court of Saint James, not a damn thing similar.

Royal Court of Netherlands, Royal Court of Russia (which is probably actually called the Court of the Tsars or something, how should I know.)

Courthouse, courtyard.

Courting danger, basketball court.

The fact that they're both called courts does not mean there's any actual connection. Though, admittedly, the second example is probably the most relevant here.

Reaction score

Walker;403547 said:
I'm not going to get into this, but I do have one thing to say:

Supreme Court, Court of Saint James, not a damn thing similar.

Royal Court of Netherlands, Royal Court of Russia (which is probably actually called the Court of the Tsars or something, how should I know.)

Courthouse, courtyard.

Courting danger, basketball court.

The fact that they're both called courts does not mean there's any actual connection. Though, admittedly, the second example is probably the most relevant here.

Was merely a suggestion.

Reaction score

i want jack to be alive wondering the world long left Albion seeking only death and destruction ..... Oh heres a thought Theresa is preparing Albion for Jacks return bum bum bum. only kidding although another good boss face off with someone as powerful as jack is something I’m dieing for Lucien was the BIGEST end game let down ever……

Reaction score

Syth the old one;403594 said:
i want jack to be alive wondering the world long left Albion seeking only death and destruction ..... Oh heres a thought Theresa is preparing Albion for Jacks return bum bum bum. only kidding although another good boss face off with someone as powerful as jack is something I’m dieing for Lucien was the BIGEST end game let down ever……

Theresa vs Jack = epicness

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403594 said:

I agree 100% I cant believe some people even consider Lucien a boss! I had better fights with his henchmen! Jack of Blades though, I still have to say from being a child and playing that game when I was younger to today Jack still remains my favorite and most respected final boss!

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403643 said:
jack in HoO body vs theresa = 2nd recreation

2x's the epicness!

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Eh, you can't call Lucien a "boss fight", and honestly throwing in some random tough guy to kill before taking out Lucien probably would have been detrimental to the story. It all flowed very well, imo, without any boss at the end.

Also, I doubt we'll see Jack return in Fable III. The most likely character to be making another appearance is Theresa. Aside from her, maybe Reaver. Theresa is probably the only individual of significance in the games that the player does not control, and she would fit more smoothly into Fable III than any of the other main characters on Fable II that I can think of.

It's all opinion though. Suppose we'll be finding out for sure this fall. :p

Reaction score

Yeah we have already established this and I don’t actually recall anyone saying Lucien was a boss. I mealy stated that he was the biggest end game let down I have ever experienced. The comments on Jack and Theresa were merely comments on that fable really needs a good end game boss

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

I was reffering to some of my friends and other people I've heard talking about how Lucien is a boss.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403715 said:
oh cool =D sorry D=

lol no need for sorries dude, I'm not a grouchy person so all is forgiven as it was to begin with~

Reaction score

this reminds me I want to kill reaver because he thinks its his right to shoot him what did he ever do to reaver he killed my sister and then tried to kill me i want to kill reaver God of war 3 style

Status
Not open for further replies.