• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig size

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Sig size

§ephiroxa§;123244 said:
It's still 555pixels. That's the same it was before. Drakan re-sized and uploaded a differen't one, but the old one is back.

This was for me? I guess so :lol:
Anyway, it`s probably because I uploaded a new one yesterday, but I have Photoshop and I can resize it myself.

Edit: Yeah, it`s ok now I guess.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I mean I don't mean to make so much of a hassle about it. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Any sigs we see that stretch the page are edited swiftly usually unless they go unnoticed then we receive complaints.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

If you guys like I could install the same modification that I use on the Devil May Cry Forum. It basically stops images expanding the forum past a certain width that is specified by us. You are given the option of manually expanding the image if you want to, though.

To get a better idea - you can preview it in action in this thread: Post Your Pics - Page 7; Just scroll down the page a little and you should hopefully see what I'm referring to.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;123316 said:
If you guys like I could install the same modification that I use on the Devil May Cry Forum. It basically stops images expanding the forum past a certain width that is specified by us. You are given the option of manually expanding the image if you want to, though.

To get a better idea - you can preview it in action in this thread: Post Your Pics - Page 7; Just scroll down the page a little and you should hopefully see what I'm referring to.

Sounds like an interesting idea that might be worth a try.

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I didn't see anyone's sig streach the page I guess I was the only one yesterday :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds like a good idea ;)

D

DrZoid

i think most peoples sigs are far too big, and far too similar to everyone else's

when reading through threads I'm having to scroll a hell of a lot.

If it were up to me, I'd make everyone get tiny signatures.. that are unique to the user.

H

Hexadecimal

DrZoid;123661 said:
i think most peoples sigs are far too big, and far too similar to everyone else's

when reading through threads I'm having to scroll a hell of a lot.

If it were up to me, I'd make everyone get tiny signatures.. that are unique to the user.

well, so long as they aren't breaking any of the rules, we aren't about to go telling people what images they can and can't put into their sigs... that's up to the individual, whether it's been done to death or not ;)

D

DrZoid

Hexadecimal;123664 said:
well, so long as they aren't breaking any of the rules, we aren't about to go telling people what images they can and can't put into their sigs... that's up to the individual, whether it's been done to death or not ;)

lol I'm not expecting everyone to have beautiful, unique signatures that are a size suiting me..

,,Im just complaining.
(y)

H

Hexadecimal

DrZoid;123665 said:
lol I'm not expecting everyone to have beautiful, unique signatures that are a size suiting me..
,,Im just complaining.
(y)

well, most people's sigs that I've noticed are unique here... so I don't see the problem anyhow =]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't see how they're all the same either. :unsure:

N

ninjasouth

i hate those huge sigs, they make all the pages huge and it takes longer for the page to load. plus you have to scroll left and right to read

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

^No kidding :lol: really thats just repeating what people have said in this topic.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Well, my sig was too big, but I didn`t see it stretch the page. :hmm: It stretched the post box, but at the same time reduced the size of my avatar and username box.
It`s probably because of my screen and resolution...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I have a funny story about signatures.

When I first started using message board (a long time ago), I was, obviously, a total newb about uploading pictures. I had uploaded an avatar to my A: drive (read: floppy disk). Now the funny thing is, I saw my picture fine, and everyone else said they couldn't see it, but they also encountered a different problem. Whenever they clicked on a page that had my avatar in it, it READ FROM THEIR FLOPPY DRIVE trying to find the image I had stored on my floppy drive. That's right, I reached out and touched everyone who ready my messages. This was on an old school EZboard, so I don't know if it still works. Still, an admin spent 2 weeks trying to figure out what the heck was wrong. He finally told me what was wrong and pointed me to an image hosting site.