• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Singing Sword lead? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordOfAeons

Singing Sword lead? Maybe?

Ok so I was listening to the Oracle when it was talking about the Singing Sword and when he said its roots were in Temmins the worst bard I thought of something. Maybe the sword is buried in a grave. I started at Hook Coast and found a grave for the Best bard ever. Has anyone foudn where Temmins is buried or am I searching for nothing?

I

Ico

Re: Singing Sword lead? Maybe?

I've searched everywhere for this sword,and i can't find it :O o_O :wacko: :(

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

That's an interesting theory there.........I'll search for the grave aswel.

S

SwordOfAeons

I checked every grave in Hook coast, lychfield graveyard, Memorial garden. Ive found the Master Bard something Shaw in Hookcoast but nothing new.

B

blu phoenix

but i thought they said that it doesn't exist or as far as we know it doesn't...i may be wrong but i thought it was just something to keep you 'occupied'.

B

blu phoenix

neither do i. i just thought it was made up or something. although there is a picture of the sword no one has even found it yet.

V

Val The Vagrant

OMG there is no sword like that...but there is a very small mace....and if there is a picture of a sword then show me

S

SwordOfAeons

Do you know for sure? No.

V

Val The Vagrant

Oh well i'll believe it when i see it

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

There's a picture on the first page of the topic in this board 'The singing sword' :)

V

Val The Vagrant

that? where the hell is the info on how to get it? if the person actually got it he or she would have told or took a pic of the spot

S

SwordOfAeons

Omg would you just shut up. I believe it could be real so im looking for it. Noone cares what you think.

V

Val The Vagrant

That is what i taught every one thinks and apperantly i'm right.... God i'm tired of being right ( on this subject )

J

jakeofblades

the thing that gets me about the signing sword is that alot of people think its in the game but my question is how can it be real if there is no coding in the game for it. yes there are dummy quests and a music box figurine coded in but no singing sword and no way to activate the dummy quests or get the music box figurine.

V

Val The Vagrant

so your saying that there is no sword?

S

SwordOfAeons

Val The Vagrant said:
That is what i taught every one thinks and apperantly i'm right.... God i'm tired of being right ( on this subject )
You dont know for sure. Even if you are right you can't spell right. Do you even know what your talking about? jackofblades do you know if there are any swords in the coding that you cant get regularly?

V

Val The Vagrant

oh well, i can't spell so what?

S

SwordOfAeons

You didnt answer my question.

J

jakeofblades

the only sword in the coding that you probably would never find is the scimitar. you have about a 1 in 100 chance of a bandit dropping it or a crossbow in the bandit camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.