• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Singing Sword lead? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwordOfAeons

Re: Singing Sword lead? Maybe?

Dropping it when you kill them or it just randomly laying by the fire? Is there any coding for the sandgoose?

J

jakeofblades

as for the scimitar they will randomly drop it by the campfire (never got it by killing them, i got it by sleeping a couple days then getting drunk and running around using expressions at the camp). and the sandgoose was a rumor started by someone at lionhead to build hype for the original game but was never put into the game (except the cheating husband in oakvale calls his girlfriend "my little sandgoose" and various people mention it in hookcoast). and no the sandgoose was proven to never have existed except in peoples imagination. it was supposedly a boat you could board in the original fable that would take you to another land.

S

SwordOfAeons

So theres no Sandgoose period? THat guy also said we still need to find the singing sword. that Lier

B

blu phoenix

SwordOfAeons said:
So theres no Sandgoose period? THat guy also said we still need to find the singing sword. that Lier

sandgoose period?!

S

SwordOfAeons

lol. No i mean as in theres no sandgoose at all.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

yeah im not much into fabled creatures anyway, items yes, creatures no. AND THE MOST DISGUSTING THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME. I killed a bug and it litterally smelled worse then **** right under your nose, i had to get febreeze and everything.

B

blu phoenix

i think i am a bit lost here. ok stupid question but what is the sandgoose period?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

The sandgoose is a giant goose that lives in the desserts of Albion....a Sandgoose period well.........it happens once a month and.....

S

SwordOfAeons

lol. that oracle also said they faked it so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.