• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim Discussion: Hints, tips, help and service.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Now I kinda miss having the Adoring Fan around.
NICE! And the 200th post! Even the adoring fan!!
adoringfan-1.jpg

I so wish he was back again..Arena DLC Cross your fingers!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Now I'm really mad. Another crippling glitch. Avoid doing the quest "Purity" at all cost. It comes once you finish the main Companions questline.

The objectives are bugged and don't update, there is no map marker showing you were to go and worst of all you get a glitchy Follower who doesn't follow you but still takes up your Follower slot, resulting in kicking out your current Follower without the ability to get them back.

Ever.

:/

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Now I'm really mad. Another crippling glitch. Avoid doing the quest "Purity" at all cost. It comes once you finish the main Companions questline.

The objectives are bugged and don't update, there is no map marker showing you were to go and worst of all you get a glitchy Follower who doesn't follow you but still takes up your Follower slot, resulting in kicking out your current Follower without the ability to get them back.

Ever.

That SUCKS, I haven't done the companions yet, from what I've heard and seen meh not for me. Probably last on my list to experience. But if you do like it then a great tip for you minor spoiler * Get the ring of Hircine *

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ever.

Are you on console or PC?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Not really worth it since you can only wear one ring.

Are you on console or PC?

360, so no magic console commands to save the day. :(

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Does anyone know if enchants raise your skills past 100? Like if I have chosen a perq to raise magicka regeneration to 50% and wear Arch mage's robes will I have 150% Magicka regeneration?
I believe they do. In the case of smithing you need to wear stuff to enhance your skill you plan on upgrading top-tier equipment to the highest level. It wouldn't be Elder Scrolls if that rule didn't extend into every skill in the game. I'm going to answer this question with a solid yes, even though I have put absolutely nothing into any of the magic skills.

I know in Oblivion when I tried to make a purely hand-to-hand character that I was able to boost my skill up to 130 or so with enchantments.
Word of caution: at a certain point it kept raising my skill but stopped raising my attack. Watch how much you try to get away with because at a certain point it may stop doing anything even if the skill's number keeps going up.

Darth Revan from Knights Of The Old Republic
I was going to say a reborn from Jedi Knight but your Star Wars reference was more spot-on.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Not really worth it since you can only wear one ring.

360, so no magic console commands to save the day. :(
I know my sis gets mad because you can't wear 10 rings haha.
I have alot I just equip them depending on what I'm doing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ever.

Do you need the companion to follow you to finish the quest? If not you could read where to go on the Skyrim Wiki and complete it without them. If you do need them have you tried commanding them to do actions?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Its Vilkas. Problem is that he reverted back to his old NPC self and do not react like a Follower, despite taking up the slot.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Its Vilkas. Problem is that he reverted back to his old NPC self and do not react like a Follower, despite taking up the slot.

Quite a few issues have been reported with this quest and I believe Bethesda know about them and they are on the 'to be fixed' list on the upcoming patch in a week.

Do you have any bounty on you?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Isn't he a non-essential NPC? I know Aela is, if so have you tried killing him and see if that'll work?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Has anyone discovered if Chillrend returned in Skyrim? It's a blue boss weapon from Oblivion if someone has found it please tell me!

Tip- In the Dark Brotherhood in the first room you enter on a bookshelf there is a set of Shrouded Armor worn version, you can improve it to flawless yourself but it has no enchants on it so you can have a custom set of assassin garb.

Also Emperor's Robes are way cooler then any dress robes you can find ingame and actually make you look like a badass mage if you enchant them.

Azer249

Reaction score
Has anyone discovered if Chillrend returned in Skyrim? It's a blue boss weapon from Oblivion if someone has found it please tell me!

Tip- In the Dark Brotherhood in the first room you enter on a bookshelf there is a set of Shrouded Armor worn version, you can improve it to flawless yourself but it has no enchants on it so you can have a custom set of assassin garb.

Also Emperor's Robes are way cooler then any dress robes you can find ingame and actually make you look like a badass mage if you enchant them.

The chillrend is in skyrim. i have it :p

Edit: Sorry for double post D:

Heres 2 pictures of the chillrend:

Azer249

Reaction score
Got it yesterday, can you improve it using the Arcane smithing perk thing? If so, I'll be using it.
Indeed you can, make sure you have the ebony armor point in the tree and the arcane smithing, that will let you make it legendary.

Check my vid for stats of the legendary one :)