• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim Discussion: Hints, tips, help and service.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've got to say that the sequel to The Lusty Argonian Maid was a big disappointment.

Azer249

Reaction score
Dragonbane, Yep. (may contain early story spoilers)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Once I finally got Dragonrend and Dragonbane I was like even more boss then before.

just sayin.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Sex life? Virgin rage?

Somebody hold me, I'm scared..

o_O jesus christ....

Anyways.... Anyone else come across a glitch within the Thieves Guild? After completing the first quest and turning it in, trying to talk to Maven Black-Briar about the second quest but she wont respond. All she does is say those random lines that a non essential NPC would say. Kind of bummed out that I wont be head of everything on my main, but at least this gives me the opportunity to start up a fit female heroine :p

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
o_O jesus christ....

Anyways.... Anyone else come across a glitch within the Thieves Guild? After completing the first quest and turning it in, trying to talk to Maven Black-Briar about the second quest but she wont respond. All she does is say those random lines that a non essential NPC would say. Kind of bummed out that I wont be head of everything on my main, but at least this gives me the opportunity to start up a fit female heroine :p
That happens to alot of different NPC's with special dialogue, try leaving waiting and coming back, try talking to them in the daytime, that is usually what's wrong because technically their schedules say they're sleeping.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Once I finally got Dragonrend and Dragonbane I was like even more boss then before.
I don't need story spoilers, but I'm a bit curious about Dragonbane.

Does it give some special damage bonus against dragons or something?
The damage on it is good, but you could do better with smithing so I'm curious since I'm sure getting it has a lot to do with the main quest.

Azer249

Reaction score
I don't need story spoilers, but I'm a bit curious about Dragonbane.

Does it give some special damage bonus against dragons or something?
The damage on it is good, but you could do better with smithing so I'm curious since I'm sure getting it has a lot to do with the main quest.

Its in a room when your doing the main quest. * the bonus is if i belive correctly is 40% extra damage to dragons and the stats are the same as a deadric sword *

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Haven't played in a couple days and just when I thought I had tackled Skyrim, does anyone have any ways to get Daedra Haerts? I did a daedric quest and got once and fought 3 daedra but so far that's the only time I've ever encountered them. And I need like 15-20 to be safe.

Do alchemist shops sell them?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've seen them in shops.

They don't go for cheap though.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
You can occasionally steal them as well - the Skyrim version of the Fighter's Guild (yes, I cannot spell it - sue me) has a few lying around on plates and in bowls.

Azer249

Reaction score
Haven't played in a couple days and just when I thought I had tackled Skyrim, does anyone have any ways to get Daedra Haerts? I did a daedric quest and got once and fought 3 daedra but so far that's the only time I've ever encountered them. And I need like 15-20 to be safe.

The bloke at the college of winterhold also sells them, his name is er..... enthir he sells two at a time and restocks every two days, there usally around 800-1k.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The bloke at the college of winterhold also sells them, his name is er..... enthir he sells two at a time and restocks every two days, there usally around 800-1k.
Good thing I'm not playing a mage character...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Some do. You can get 3 of them while finishing up the Azura's shrine quest. You can also get 4 that respawn over time inside the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon by doing that quest.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
The alchemist shop in Whiterun is where I got all my Daedra Hearts. I've also seen some at the alchemist in Windhelm.

Well, Ive tried all the tricks in the book but I cant get Maven to talk to me. Even the quest ha dissapered from my log. Its all good I guess, just time to roll a quick character.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The alchemist shop in Whiterun is where I got all my Daedra Hearts. I've also seen some at the alchemist in Windhelm.

Well, Ive tried all the tricks in the book but I cant get Maven to talk to me. Even the quest ha dissapered from my log. Its all good I guess, just time to roll a quick character.

Was going to suggest the Alchemist (Arcadia) in Whiterun as well, her inventory appears to cycle itself every 24-72hrs, allowing her to have just about everything you need.

Sounds like you just simply finished the quest without knowing it. I finished the quest for Maven and she can't be engaged into a conversation with anymore, and tells me to "leave her alone".

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Was going to suggest the Alchemist (Arcadia) in Whiterun as well, her inventory appears to cycle itself every 24-72hrs, allowing her to have just about everything you need.

Sounds like you just simply finished the quest without knowing it. I finished the quest for Maven and she can't be engaged into a conversation with anymore, and tells me to "leave her alone".

Well, ill try to look around, maybe talk to Mercer since Brynjolf wont say anything other than he's busy. If something clicks hopefully the questline can be continued.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Update: I found a Daedra Heart that can be stolen from the bedroom of the leader of The Companions. That should help with one piece of armor (stolen ingredients =/= stolen product thankfully)

If you need ebony ingots I recommend the Gloombound mine. The sheer amount of ebony veins in there is insane. There's also one at the throat of the world.