• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, What DLC do we want to see. *Probably Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I never liked the banshee, so if I happen to find body parts; I won't be mourning, that is certain.

It was just awful to play a hulking, mute buffoon during Fable that could say nothing and do nothing but open wide his eyes and shrug his shoulders at her.

I so wanted to shoot her with my bow.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
I want to see, more Elegant clothes

Example, What reaver wears clothes along the lines of that; or adleast Reaver's hair. Hehee

Archmenel

Reaction score
The greaser wig?

I donned it with my female character and it was just horrible. Didn't fit well with the man either. I liked it on the narcissistic bastard though.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I never liked the banshee, so if I happen to find body parts; I won't be mourning, that is certain.

It was just awful to play a hulking, mute buffoon during Fable that could say nothing and do nothing but open wide his eyes and shrug his shoulders at her.

I so wanted to shoot her with my bow.

I liked you up until I read this. You will die by my Will, you fiend!

Archmenel

Reaction score
Ah, a match of Will. I like it!

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Aside from the usual bullshit (more clothes, more haircuts, more this, more that), I would really love to be able to visit regions from Fable and Fable II. Let's face it: Mourningwood is in no way a suitable substitute for Wraithmarsh.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I agree there, Rheckameohs. (couldn't resist writing that name)

Archmenel

Reaction score
Let me find my gauntlet so I can slap you...

I know I put it here somewhere!

*Grumblegrumble*

Pah, gauntlets. Where I come from we don't need gauntlets to channel Will. Straight out of the hands luvvie!

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Pah, gauntlets. Where I come from we don't need gauntlets to channel Will. Straight out of the hands luvvie!

I said I wanted to slap you with it! No duel can be begin without the gentleman's slap!

Archmenel

Reaction score
Oh I see. How incredibly callous and simple of me not to have observed such a thing. I must be thinking a little like a hobbe at this point.

bradio12

Reaction score
lionhead re-releases understone also the expression pack also the expression wheel

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
I admit, I preferred him in Fable II more than I did in Fable III. He had a bit of a personality change (if you can even believe that). Just doesn't seem like the old Reaver to me.

To be fair, thats probably had alot to do with the events of Fable 2. Reaver had always been a man in control of his own destiny until the end of Fable, when suddenly his entire existance was in the hands of another. That probably scarred him somewhat and made some changes to the way he acts.

I think alot of it is to do with the situation. Reavers smart and roguish characters like that often are rather chameleon-like. Reaver has seen an oppourtunity to get himself in a postion to have great influence and power, but without any real responsbility. In order to fit into things, his had to tame himself a bit and not be so confrontational with people that are higher in rank then him, even if he could kill them.

Although, I am now having an incredble idea of how the story should have been totally different. Logan was weak anyway, so why not have had him end up basically having been Reavers puppet. You overthrow and become king and you first choice is to pass judgement on a currently absent Reaver. You can either exile him or order his execution, either way you dont find him.

And then instead of the darkness, your get invaded by an army Reaver has raised. And then you could have a freaking boss fight with Reaver :D

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
I want a bunch more regions in aroura. and I want it to be at least half as big as albion. and the game was overall too short. and too fun while it lasted.

Aruu

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's another thing, I'd definitely like to see the expression wheel bought back. It's such a pain cycling through all of the expressions, and I'm getting sick of dancing with random people.

And no to the killing of Reaver! He's a prick, but y'know, he's our prick.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
I want to see a business manager, someone who you may have to pay money to each day but who you give a budget of x and from that he automatically repairs your properties for you, buys furniture and redecorates your houses to the max he can afford with the cash allowed. Would also be good if you can have a uniform policy or rent and prices so that you can say to him what you want the rent to be and he will do every house.

More decisions would be good, you king, you should be able to ban thing, set taxes, even have a great give away so that you can get the beggers off the street. I banned alcohol and child labour and yet they are both still going about. I have too much cash and nothing I can do with it.

thirdly (if an xbox can handle it) I want to see something a bit like europa 1400, where you can build houses and businesses. should be able to knock down the caravans and the tents in the dwellers camp etc and build them nice 5 star houses in its place. put a pawn broker in every town. Also maybe you could spend some of that cash and research to create different weapons.

a new gift system would be good too so that you can package things up say x million gold, x healing potions and so on and send it all as a oner to speed things up, maybe a trade system as well so you dont have to rely on peoples good will. maybe make it a certain type of place like the sanctuary where by all your characters can pool from the same resources and you can trade with the fable universe to find the items you need

Last one is obvious, I want morespells and more towns to go to, maybe bring back a few of the old fable 1 and 2 towns or a whole new island, you can see random space on the map that leads to other land but you cant get there.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Now, I'm not unhappy with the enemy roster as is, don't get me wrong...

...But I want new enemies. New, tougher, more brutal enemies who can absorb all the damage from our legendary weapons and still keep on truckin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.