• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, What DLC do we want to see. *Probably Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

$am

Reaction score
1. SCYTHE.
2. SCYTHE.
3. SCYTHE.
4. SCYTHE.
5. CHICKENS.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
That's not her either...

Seriously? The only Jane Grey I know of is one of Henry VIII's wives...

I've only played through Fable I once, I don't recall many small details. Who's the easter egg referring to, any idea? Now that I know it's not supposed to be our Lady Grey or her sister, it just seems...odd. And a bit creepy. Someone's missing a brain.

Reaction score
Seriously? The only Jane Grey I know of is one of Henry VIII's wives...

I've only played through Fable I once, I don't recall many small details. Who's the easter egg referring to, any idea? Now that I know it's not supposed to be our Lady Grey or her sister, it just seems...odd. And a bit creepy. Someone's missing a brain.

I know it's off topic, but I thought Jane Grey was Henry VIII's grandaughter. Jane Seymour was His wife.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
Oh for ****'s sake. I can't get a name straight to save my life. Wahhhh. :( Don't mind me, I'll just be sulking about, contemplating the mystery brain.

Aruu

Reaction score
So why have we got an Easter Egg for a Lady Grey that wasn't in previous games? :/

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
I'm sure Lady Grey was Jane Grey. Her sister was Amanda. I'm sure its Lady Greys brain. Never the less, you could still use it to create some conjured form i'm sure.

excalibur97

Reaction score
moz-screenshot.png
http://lionhead.com/resized-image.a...nents.UserFiles/00.00.15.90.72/untitled-2.bmp - that one there was a picture of it in this thread, http://lionhead.com/forums/t/286086.aspx?PageIndex=1 guess it never showed up in the game tho

Bigkahun

Reaction score
1: yes add all that bullshit that they didn't add(hair, clothes etc)
2: this fable seemed way shorter than the 2nd one and the story took about 3hours tops. A lot of the fun of fable was the epic story lines. Maybe add a big quest chain for each of the areas. Such as for mourningwood maybe a final push of the hallowmen and u have to find some sorta weakeness of theirs then have a massive brawl. For aurora maybe a big sand furry attack and u have to fend of like maybe guerilla attacks and such. Stuff like that for every place would be awesome
3: differently put in hammer and Garth because not having them sucked in this game.
Diffenetly give back bloodstone and that one place were the crucible was. Because they had no mention in this game and it felt empty

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's another thing, I'd definitely like to see the expression wheel bought back. It's such a pain cycling through all of the expressions, and I'm getting sick of dancing with random people.

I know right? Though I do think they were on to something with how you interacted with people in Fable III. I don't see why combining the two would necessarily be a bad thing.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I'm sure Lady Grey was Jane Grey. Her sister was Amanda. I'm sure its Lady Greys brain. Never the less, you could still use it to create some conjured form i'm sure.

Lady Grey's name was Elvira, if I am not mistaken.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Things i'd like to see in Fable 3 DLC/Expansions:
1- Some answers to the billions of unanswered questions. Garth, Hammer, Rose, Scythe, Hero of Oakvale, Hero of Bowerstone, WTF is the Crawler etc.
2- More judgements
3- Areas returning from Fable 1 and 2. Especially Bloodstone.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Lady Grey's name was Elvira, if I am not mistaken.

It seems that pulling theories out of one's ass is a popular thing to do these days!

Haha, but seriously... her name is Elvira (Mistress of the Dark)!

Avarael

Reaction score
Yeah the Jane Grey was probably a reference to the 9-day Queen lady.

As far as DLC goes

1. QUESTS. I want them everywhere. Bulking the place up. I fear that this in unlikely though and that they'll just do quests for a new region like with Knothole. I would consider this acceptable... As long as they're good quests. Or are generally good storylines.

2. Kingly decisions. I was all "... That was it?" It was pretty underwhelming. Even if it's just the implementation of a prison and solving disputes or the rectifying of choices made. Or something!

3. More customisation! The cornrows/afro/bob DLC so doesn't count. Nor does the Dye Pack. This stuff should have been in the game in the first place! They're not even disguising their attempts to rip us off.

As much as I'd want the dyes they cut from the game in order to resell it to us for increased profit, it's not worth my dignity. :( The extra hairstyles were lame anyway. Maybe I'll consider buying them if something really tickles my fancy. And is free.

(The Understone quest line doesn't count as useless DLC though. I might get that. :)

I'd also like to see a few more tied up story lines. Such as Hammer and Garth. (Garth did say they'd meet again. Did this ever happen? And Hammer is still within a reasonable age range to be alive. What happened to her?)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
there is one or two books found during the book collectors quests which have references to hammer garth and reaver. which are quite intriguing.
the book mentioning hammer is far more weirder than the reaver on reaver book though.

Shmackyou

Reaction score
*Possible spoiler if you havent beaten the game*
I think there should be a DLC to get back Walter, he was awsome. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.