• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special Edition Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Special Edition Club

That's right little Hero's and Heroine's wave your Boxxer and wear your special Outfit with Pride this is the Special Edition Club! So I'd like to tally exactly how many of you bought the Special Edition (Well lets be honest I can't tally everyone in the world) But hopefully I can everyone on the forum.
So just post if yo do have Special Edition especially what your excited that it comes with.
I for one love the casing. It looks like a real book! Dare I put it in a book case? Maybe so!
So Far:
20 People are getting Special Edition.

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score
Re: Special Edition Club

yup, im getting it, and im glad that i am

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I'm getting it. And might be early too.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I reserved a limited edition copy a few days ago, along with the limited edition version of The Force Unleashed 2. I can't really pinpoint what I'm most excited about, but I'm just glad they put a significant amount of extra stuff in the LE. It seems to be worth the extra $20 I'm paying.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I certainly want to. ^_^

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Phew. I just reserved the Standard Edition today. The lady at the counter asked me if I wanted the Special Edition. I said "no", but if I'd known it was an extra $20 I'd have said "**** no".

The majority of the stuff in it seems to be stuff I'd just throw away. A coin and a deck of cards? Sorry L.H., but I don't have enough room in my drawers (as in desk, not as in pants) as it is!

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Reserving my le copy tomorrow. I'm a sucker for extras. My collection includes the fallout lunchbox and alarm clock, the batarang, the bioshock 2 vinyl, and the Alan wake book...still got a lot more to add to the collection!

Deception550

The Butcher
Reaction score

havent pre ordered yet but im going to sometime this week.

i gotta say im looking forward to that coin... It will really make the game easier for when i play through neutral.

Lady

Queen
Reaction score

How inviting, a little cyber club of fellow Fable Fanatic to call my own.

In all seriousness, I am quite anxious for all the wonderous goodies soon to decend on reserver's this October!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

POOP;411611 said:
Phew. I just reserved the Standard Edition today. The lady at the counter asked me if I wanted the Special Edition. I said "no", but if I'd known it was an extra $20 I'd have said "**** no".

The majority of the stuff in it seems to be stuff I'd just throw away. A coin and a deck of cards? Sorry L.H., but I don't have enough room in my drawers (as in desk, not as in pants) as it is!

I don't care about that stuff either. I mean, I'll keep those things, but I really only care about the extra stuff in the game. The new quest, sword, region, outfit, and dog breed.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'll be pre-ordering the special edition for 360 and standard edition for PC. :thumbsup:

BigDaddy

Reaction score

I think ill wait untill late september before preordering the special edition, although i never preorderd the last game i heard of alot of the content being removed at the last minute

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

projectego;411681 said:
I'll be pre-ordering the special edition for 360 and standard edition for PC. :thumbsup:

I never really quite understood why people sometimes do that. Just out of curiosity, why get a PC version and an Xbox version?

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

9 people so far!

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Now that theres a villager creater it make LE even better!!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Necromancer11;411764 said:
I never really quite understood why people sometimes do that. Just out of curiosity, why get a PC version and an Xbox version?
The PC version will be exclusively for me as I'll be recording gameplay, walkthroughs and the like using FRAPS. I'll be buying the 360 limited edition version for my wife as she is a 360 gamer and it'd be nice to share the limited edition goodies.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

360 limited for me, i cant wait to check out the silverpines area and the use the wolfbane sword. the clothes are a nice addition but i am more anticipated for the additional area. village creator is for pc only or also for the 360? (srry been on the AR-15 forums alot lately)

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

Both have the villager creator.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

projectego;411864 said:
The PC version will be exclusively for me as I'll be recording gameplay, walkthroughs and the like using FRAPS. I'll be buying the 360 limited edition version for my wife as my wife is a 360 gamer and it'd be nice to share the limited edition goodies.

Ah, well that makes more sense than what I've heard from other people. Some just want one of each version just to have both. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.